National Championship Game

GoIrish!

Pretty much a regular
alright guys...the time is nearing....i know Notre Dame still has to beat USC but I want to make a move now on tickets.

Does anyone know or have any connections to tracking 2 tickets down for the national championship game?? Is there any connections anyone has to scoring some? What are everyones experiences to going to the game/how much they paid/how was scalping?

i wish hunt...could never get in...rejected 4 times haha....... I went to Holy Cross which is where Rudy went before he transferred over...right across the street......always felt like a student/got student tickets to all game...football basketball...participated in all ND functions..just no ND Degree but thats ok

Yeah who cares. A fan is a fan. Try getting a hotel then stub hub right before game.

Nice job on your boys hope they win it all.

Don't know about USC -10, but totally agree with the SEC statement. Almost the entire league played FCS yesterday and it did not dint their armor. Thank you ESPN.

Yes. I hurts every other conference with SOS. Why should the mighty SEC get a pass? My bad...South Carolina did fall in the rankings this week.
Not to be a dick but comin from FSU fan?? That schedule was atrocious....Think FSU scheduled 2 FCS teams this year right? Even if WVU game was cancelled

any friends or connections to the national championship committee?
Well the folks that host the Big Bowl games(Sugar, Rose, etc) have that connection....I would only have pull if it was here

Man being that it is ND I bet you are gonna have to pay out the ass....GL

Not to be a dick but comin from FSU fan?? That schedule was atrocious....Think FSU scheduled 2 FCS teams this year right? Even if WVU game was cancelled

Agreed with the schedule being a joke, but WVU was replaced by Sav St (the 2nd FCS). Can't say that WVU was much better than Sav St., so would have been bad even with the Mountaineers.

Agreed with the schedule being a joke, but WVU was replaced by Sav St (the 2nd FCS). Can't say that WVU was much better than Sav St., so would have been bad even with the Mountaineers.
And I think you fuckers have a good squad. Prolly beat FLA this wknd. The problem is the ACC blows and then yall always have the Fla St moment like the NC St game....shit cannot happen with how bad the conf is

So, are we to expect Bama -8 against UGA in the SEC championship? ND will be able to stand their own against either squad, but they will have to play nearly mistake free

Irish like I said your team will be in the ship game congrats my man gl

thanks dilaudid8......let me know if you have any connections for tickets...me an my wife def need some tickets

And I think you fuckers have a good squad. Prolly beat FLA this wknd. The problem is the ACC blows and then yall always have the Fla St moment like the NC St game....shit cannot happen with how bad the conf is
again foiled....i had FLA +7.5...anything under 7 and i wouldnt have bet it...Im dumb

Clemson took that money right back tho....fuckin ACC

game in Miami

they gonna be out there....u gonna have to pay thru the nose...especially if UGA gets in...bama too

when oregon and auburn played here a couple years ago the "cheapies" were going for $2K if u wanted a pair, $1600 for singles. granted they may have come down after kickoff, but a bunch of people wanting their "once in a lifetime" chance to see the game got shutout. watched at a bar with people from both schools that actually made the trip hoping to get in but couldn't/wouldn't buck up

knowing people on the board is your only chance of a face value ticket, but with it being notre dame they aren't even gonna hand those out unless you are family

if kstate happened to make it my plan was having season ticket holders / donors get the tickets and i was going to buy one off of them

ya kstate....that the angle i'm working as well...just trying to put as many feelers out there as i can....i know its going to be a crazy ticket to get

i wish hunt...could never get in...rejected 4 times haha....... I went to Holy Cross which is where Rudy went before he transferred over...right across the street......always felt like a student/got student tickets to all game...football basketball...participated in all ND functions..just no ND Degree but thats ok

LOL, already mentioned my Dad being a grad. Ufortunately, I too was unable to get in, though I applied only once. No regrets for me though, UT was a great experience (though I had to suffer the David McWilliams era of shitty football.

Hope it's ND v Bama. Could be a classic.

It seems everyone in country thinks the SEC to be the best conference.

Collectively they are, but not by some big huge margin that the southerners will tell you. They are a normal increment above the Pac12/B12, who are a normal increment above the B10, who are one step up on the ACC, who is one step up on the Big East, etc etc. There isn't a gulf between the SEC and everyone else. That is the distinction that doesn't get made, which should get made.

Collectively they are, but not by some big huge margin that the southerners will tell you. They are a normal increment above the Pac12/B12, who are a normal increment above the B10, who are one step up on the ACC, who is one step up on the Big East, etc etc. There isn't a gulf between the SEC and everyone else. That is the distinction that doesn't get made, which should get made.

Agree

As with every other year the SEC is top heavy, with some very good teams and some very average ones. I think the top 6 won every game against the bottom 8. Not to mention the calls the top SEC teams get friom SEC refs to give them every chance to remain unbeaten

As with every other year the SEC is top heavy, with some very good teams and some very average ones. I think the top 6 won every game against the bottom 8.

Wow. I hadn't realized that, but yes, the only teams the top 6 lost to were each other. That makes UF and LSU stand out a bit more as they played "top 6" teams for their two divisional crossovers.

I would pull the trigger on tickets before the SEC championship is decided. When the match-up is determined the price will go up. I bought 2 on Friday for 2200 each with taxes and such on the 15 lower level on StubHub. Either pull or wait till game time.

grats on the Hope firing egger... three years late but at least it finally happened ... worst gameday coach in cfb.

GoIrish, no I am not going, bought them for someone.

VK, my god, you have no idea, he was terrible.

[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesRowBot, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesSubHeader, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]<small>Notre Dame vs Alabama - BCS Championship Game - Sun Life Stadium - Miami Gardens, FL - January 7, 2013</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesCommentsRow, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]<cite>teams must meet in game for action</cite>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRow, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD]Sat 12/1[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]991 Notre Dame[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="S1_21" size="4" maxlength="5" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +10½ -120[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_21" size="4" maxlength="5" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +295 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowBot, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD]8:00PM[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]992 Alabama[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="S2_21" size="4" maxlength="5" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> -10½ -120 [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_21" size="4" maxlength="5" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> -415 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesSubHeader, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]<small>Notre Dame vs Georgia - BCS Championship Game - Sun Life Stadium - Miami Gardens, FL - January 7, 2013</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesCommentsRow, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]<cite>teams must meet in game for action</cite>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRow, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD]Sat 12/1[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]993 Notre Dame[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="S1_22" size="4" maxlength="5" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +3½ -105[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_22" size="4" maxlength="5" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +150 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowBot, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD]8:00PM[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]994 Georgia[/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="S2_22" size="4" maxlength="5" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> -3½ -135 [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_22" size="4" maxlength="5" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> -190

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Back