National Beat your wife and kids League 3

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
YTD 5-4-1 -.40 units

Treading water so far.

Falcons -6 5units

24/34 230 2TDs and 22/29 245 those are the numbers of Derek Anderson and Austin Davis against Tampa Bays defense. Who the fuck are those guys? Exactly? What the fuck do you think Matty Ice Ice Baby's going to do with Julio Jones and Roddy White against these guys? Tampa lost two more important guys on defense last week. Josh McCown as looked like absolute dog shit in his first two games. I know Atlanta's run defense has been shit, but Bobby Rainey is not Cincy and NO RBBC backs.

4-4 +5.4

Last edited:
Some strong leans.

Seattle is 6-2 ATS off a loss in the Wilson era. Some teams are just not good matchups for each other. You beat manning by getting to him, Seattle has no problem doing that w/o blitzing. You don't get YAC against Seattle. Number says its close to a pk on a neutral, which we saw how that worked out last time.... I see a 10pt win here, but the motivation factor does make me think twice.

Detroit should beat the packers. Packs defense is so fucking bad right now, and the lions speed really shows on the field turf. I don't think GB has the guys to match up defensively with the lions. Both teams should score at will here, just don't see how this game stays under.

If you like Cincy and you think they win, consider their TT over. Last year they averaged 34 PPG at home in 8 wins. 2012 they averaged 24PPG at home. Quietly they could be the 2nd or 3rd best team in football. Cowboys went for 220 against the Titans last week, Hill and Gio could have a huge day. AJ will play, although how effective will he be?

Back