Nathan Peterman Bills Starting QB

Quite possibly the worst football player at any position in the league. Don’t care how anyone feels about kapernick, the fact we have to watch this bum play qb while he at home is stupid.

Quite possibly the worst football player at any position in the league. Don’t care how anyone feels about kapernick, the fact we have to watch this bum play qb while he at home is stupid.

Hope he stays at home. Dude was shit anyways and he brings all this political baggage with him. Id never watch a game that he played in just cause of that baggage. I wanna escape real life when i watch sports same with movies and books

Hope he stays at home. Dude was shit anyways and he brings all this political baggage with him. Id never watch a game that he played in just cause of that baggage. I wanna escape real life when i watch sports same with movies and books

No clue why his “baggage” would effect you? I don’t give a shit bout anything other than on field product and this clown on the bills makes watching those games anything but enjoyable. Kap at least brings talent and athleticism to the field. This guy peterman wouldn’t be the best water boy in the league!!

I've heard from many there's more to the Kapernick situation than the political stuff. Not sure what, but something is off there.

I actually think its gonna be fun watching Pete get the shit knocked out of him. Should be a slugfest in the classic sense of the word. Kap sucks look at his recent numbers and hes been out of the league for too long. He can go be a warrior all day long now!

I actually think its gonna be fun watching Pete get the shit knocked out of him. Should be a slugfest in the classic sense of the word. Kap sucks look at his recent numbers and hes been out of the league for too long. He can go be a warrior all day long now!

He could play Sunday and give bills a way better chance than this dude.

Terrelle Pryor should start at qb for them tbh, but yeah Peterman sucks...in all fairness he has gotten to play vs the Texans and now the Bears while Anderson got the Colts and the Pats...I am in no way saying that Peterman is not awful, but he does always seem to be put into real bad spots.

Also, the Peterman news is overshadowing the fact that Nick Mullens may be starting an NFL game tomorrow!!

If Kap wasn't all over the political crap he would be a nothing. A zero.

He went 2-6 in 2015 with a QBR of 43.4 and went 1-10 in 2016 with a QBR of 49.5. Him kneeling and wearing cops are pigs socks was the best thing he could have done to try to keep himself relevant.

The argument of Kap being a starting QB is almost as funny as the argument that Bama could beat the Browns.

oh great the maga crew are here

Are you trying to imply that if someone doesn't think Kap is a good quarterback they are racist Trump lovers? Why is it that someone who disagrees with you is racist? Or that if they think Kap is not a good quarterback they automatically feel there are not social injustices? You need to take a step back and stop being so judgy.

Are you trying to imply that if someone doesn't think Kap is a good quarterback they are racist Trump lovers? Why is it that someone who disagrees with you is racist? Or that if they think Kap is not a good quarterback they automatically feel there are not social injustices? You need to take a step back and stop being so judgy.

take if I recall correctly you have been very pro-trump on a few things discussed on this forum, no? if im wrong, which I could be, then I still think ur comment above about him is ridiculous and fueled by your feelings about his politics.

Kaepernick was not a great qb when he last played, we can agree on that. However, just stating those statistics doesn't show how much of a dumpster fire his whole situation was; first with chip and then with tomsula (or was it the other way around?). both guys are clowns as a head coach, he had no weapons whatsoever and tom brady would not have had success on those teams.

If you want to say that he is not a great qb, I agree. if you want to say that he does not belong on an NFL roster and that the reason he is not is anything other than an illegal blackballing, I do not agree. The Peterman case is solid, but even more solid is who is backing up Peterman??? Terrelle Pryor who is a WR? I don't think anybody is saying that CK would be a pro bowler, but he 100% belongs in the league, and citing guys who are given contracts and playing time while he sits out is a very fair thing to point out.

Also using his 2016 salary is not relevant because it is 2018. And I would dispute "Kap is a prima donna attention hog who sucks. That‘s all threre is too it" but how could I ever refute such a detailed, well articulated point?

I'm not gonna get into this argument, this wasn't the point of the thread, I was just replying to the fact that CK was already brought up. In general I stopped talking politics in this forum and it has been glorious.

I don't even think I can go to this one, honestly I just want to see Mack play. Saw him play live back at UB he'll get love

The Bills defense could keep this one tight, but I could see the Bears defense scoring too. I played Chicago -9 and it’s gone up to -10. Bears and double digits gives me agida.

take if I recall correctly you have been very pro-trump on a few things discussed on this forum, no? if im wrong, which I could be, then I still think ur comment above about him is ridiculous and fueled by your feelings about his politics.

Kaepernick was not a great qb when he last played, we can agree on that. However, just stating those statistics doesn't show how much of a dumpster fire his whole situation was; first with chip and then with tomsula (or was it the other way around?). both guys are clowns as a head coach, he had no weapons whatsoever and tom brady would not have had success on those teams.

If you want to say that he is not a great qb, I agree. if you want to say that he does not belong on an NFL roster and that the reason he is not is anything other than an illegal blackballing, I do not agree. The Peterman case is solid, but even more solid is who is backing up Peterman??? Terrelle Pryor who is a WR? I don't think anybody is saying that CK would be a pro bowler, but he 100% belongs in the league, and citing guys who are given contracts and playing time while he sits out is a very fair thing to point out.

Also using his 2016 salary is not relevant because it is 2018. And I would dispute "Kap is a prima donna attention hog who sucks. That‘s all threre is too it" but how could I ever refute such a detailed, well articulated point?

I'm go by issues not people.

My point about salary is that Peterman is making $555,000 a year. Do you really believe Kap would sign for that?

Kap is probably better than many that are playing. At this point you have to look at the circus and distractions that he comes with. It's the same argument there was about Tebow. He didn't get signed either - and he was better than many that were playing. I think when teams look at signing players, they have to consider everything that the player brings to the team.

As you say he was not a good QB when he played last - there are many reasons I'm sure - but why would a team want to bring the circus to town just to find out IF he can be a good QB with them? AND he is 2 years out of football.

They’ll need a defensive td and another takeaway that gets them the ball in FG territory to crack the 14 points Vegas expects them to score.

He is now an Oakland Raider. This is incredible!

In the last 12 months this franchise has signed a coach 20 years past prime to a decade deal, got rid of possibly the defensive POY, dumped a #1 WR to a playoff team, pissed off their franchise QB and are soon to find themselves homeless for a year. What did they get in return? Draft picks that will turn into practice squad players inevitably.

BUT...totally redeemed themselves with this signing. I get it, they might need to hold him out the last couple weeks to preserve him for next season, but Nathan Peterman, this is the ideal home....for the homeless!

Back