Name that line... NFL Week 6

Colts have looked like shit all year. The only difference is that SF looked like a much, much bigger pile of shit yesterday. Colts giving 9 on the road??? hahahaha. Now that's funny.

The colts are going to continue to look like shit. Nobody is taking the team for granted anymore.

Colts will be a DD road Favorite off their biggest upset win as a young team traveling to play the pathetic Jags before they head home to host the Juggernaut Seahawks. Man Indianapolis is going to be rocking for that one!!!!!!!!!!

:confused2:

It's going to depend on how competitive Jax is leading up to it. If they're still losing by 20 a game I could see a 23.5 or 24.5

Right now, -21.5.

Seriously, the broncos should start Oswieler in this one. No need to risk a Peyton injury vs this team. With BO playing, id make this -21.5. With Peyton, -27 and I'd bet it up to 30

Seriously, the broncos should start Oswieler in this one. No need to risk a Peyton injury vs this team. With BO playing, id make this -21.5. With Peyton, -27 and I'd bet it up to 30

My fantasy team says this would not be the preferred strategy.

Yeah, I'd assume once they get up by 3 tds (maybe 1st quarter) they wouldn't be too concerned about losing the lead/game...might take the foot off the pedal pretty early.

Yeah, I'd assume once they get up by 3 tds (maybe 1st quarter) they wouldn't be too concerned about losing the lead/game...might take the foot off the pedal pretty early.

off topic, but how much we betting on dodgers to beat braves in 1st round? couple grand?

[TABLE="class: league"]
<tbody class="date">[TR]
[TD="class: bdt, colspan: 27"]Sunday, Oct 13, 2013 - NFL Football Game[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody><tbody class="event">[TR="class: h2hSeq firstline"]
[TD="class: col_time bdevtt"]04:05 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: col_rotno bdevtt"]88805[/TD]
[TD="class: col_teamname bdevtt"]Jacksonville Jaguars [/TD]
[TD="class: info bdevtt"][/TD]
[TD="class: checkboxes bdevtt2"]<input class="oddsselection" type="checkbox" value="G|Football|NFL|0|POSTUP|.|245721446|S|SHW|Jacksonville Jaguars" jQuery1380575476399="234" cfg="{'type':'h2h','selId':'G|Football|NFL|0|POSTUP|.|245721446|S|SHW|Jacksonville Jaguars','selObj':{'gt':'G','str':'POSTUP','prf':'.','mkt':'S','selTyp':'SHW','tmId':'Jacksonville Jaguars'},'a':-115,'d':1.869,'h':26,'dh':'+26','aorg':-115,'dorg':1.869,'horg':26,'dhorg':'+26','av':0,'dv':0,'rno':88805}"> [/TD]
[TD="class: hdcp bdevtt"]+26[/TD]
[TD="class: odds bdevtt displayOdds"]-115[/TD]
[TD="class: info bdevtt"]o [/TD]
[TD="class: checkboxes bdevtt2"][/TD]
[TD="class: odds bdevtt moneylineodds"][/TD]
[TD="class: mktdesc bdevtt"][/TD]
[TD="class: hdcp bdevtt"][/TD]
[TD="class: odds bdevtt"][/TD]
[TD="class: smlhdcp bdevtt"][/TD]
[TD="class: smlhdcp bdevtt"][/TD]
[TD="class: addMktIcn bdevtt"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: otherline"]
[TD="class: col_rotno bdevtt"]88806[/TD]
[TD="class: col_teamname bdevtt"]Denver Broncos [/TD]
[TD="class: checkboxes bdevtt2"]<input class="oddsselection" type="checkbox" value="G|Football|NFL|0|POSTUP|.|245721446|S|SAW|Denver Broncos" jQuery1380575476399="235" cfg="{'type':'h2h','selId':'G|Football|NFL|0|POSTUP|.|245721446|S|SAW|Denver Broncos','selObj':{'gt':'G','str':'POSTUP','prf':'.','mkt':'S','selTyp':'SAW','tmId':'Denver Broncos'},'a':-105,'d':1.952,'h':-26,'dh':'-26','aorg':-105,'dorg':1.952,'horg':-26,'dhorg':'-26','av':0,'dv':0,'rno':88806}"> [/TD]
[TD="class: hdcp bdevtt"]-26[/TD]
[TD="class: odds bdevtt displayOdds"]-105[/TD]
[TD="class: info bdevtt"]o [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Back