Nadal out of US Open

Toronto_Mike

Scent of a Woman
It's official, he wasn't around for Toronto and Cincy to defend and now he's out of US Open.

You've got to put some money on Fed, Raonic, Wawa futures.
Although this tourney is Jokers to lose with Nadal out I think Raonic might be a good go to win his bracket.
Tsonga might be a good go as well, not sure about Murray though he's still a bit off.
Ferrer, Berdych, Grigor are not worth it.

What do you guys think of this situation?

From the women's perspective I really don't know how Serena will lose here, unless she has an illness she is prepping up really really nicely for a run of domination.
Bouchard on the cusp of qualifying for season ending Tour Championships. Halep is not winning against the big guns when it matters most, she will probably be a great wager through the first 4 rounds but once she faces the likes of more seasoned vets she seems to falter.

Really looking forward to the qualifying and first few days of this tournament. So many matches...best time of the year imo.

Havn't looked at the draw but not sure how you mention Berdychs name in the same paragraph as 'futures'. That guy is a joke...but he makes me a lot of $ so I try not to complain

Really looking forward to the qualifying and first few days of this tournament. So many matches...best time of the year imo.

Havn't looked at the draw but not sure how you mention Berdychs name in the same paragraph as 'futures'. That guy is a joke...but he makes me a lot of $ so I try not to complain

read again, I said Berdych, Ferrer and Grigor are not worth it. The guys I have mentioned are in the top 10, aside from Joker I suggested Raonic, Wawa and Fed as ones to really consider with Tsonga being the outsider.

read again, I said Berdych, Ferrer and Grigor are not worth it. The guys I have mentioned are in the top 10, aside from Joker I suggested Raonic, Wawa and Fed as ones to really consider with Tsonga being the outsider.
I read it and understood that you said Berdych was not a good futures bet. I still stand by my statement.

I read it and understood that you said Berdych was not a good futures bet. I still stand by my statement.

ok so I don't get it, you say Berdych and "futures" shouldn't go together yet I never even had any thought of him being considered, I clearly stated that Berdych is not even worth a look so how do you not get it? lol

Qualifications are starting out.
Good to keep an eye out on some of these players who make it through as some will either be whipping posts or actually provide some good value vs lower seeds

Might take Duan ML vs Arvidsson, the Chinese chick is rolling on the hard courts.
Sofia just been useless the last few years

Back