My Week 9 Plays

Hey guys, this is my first week on here and only my second week betting on college football. Made off like a villain last week and hope to keep it up. So far, here are the games I have already locked in on...

Auburn +3.5 (2 Units)
Illinois -1 (4 Units)
Nebraska -10 (2 Units)
Penn State -1 (2 Units)
Oklahoma -19 (8 Units)

Good luck this week guys. Any thoughts on the above games or others I should look at? Thinking about TCU -31 because I really don't think Wyoming will score at all. My Longhorns get to play them next year. What a joy.

like how your card is shaping up.

Can i get reasoning behind the kansas play ?? lean that way also but want to hear what you think.

like how your card is shaping up.

Can i get reasoning behind the kansas play ?? lean that way also but want to hear what you think.

Here is my thinking on Kansas: They will be the best offense and defense that Tech will have faced to date. Also, as much as I enjoy making fun of Mangino, he really is a good coach. Tech's defense is porous as can be. Aggy had no trouble driving on them in the first half last week. Reesing is a gamer. Also, Tech's vaunted pass attack was slowed down a good bit at times. I guess you could say that I think Tech is a pretender at this point. They still have no defense and have yet to be tested by a good team.

Back