My week 2 picks!

moneydog

Pretty much a regular
Hi all and good luck everyone. im kinda new at comp thing so i dont really post picks but did well in last years ctg bowl picks. Im not sure how you guys are columing your picks the way you do. So ill try it without a writeup ,like i said typing skills suck ,ill figure it out and give a write up
although im not anywhere near as good as some here. OK SCREW IT CANT LINE EM UP But heres my picks 1. rutgers -16 2. cinncy +3.5 like it 3.gerogia -4 they roll south carol DD 4. under 45.5 goergia 5. penn st -12 6. nebraska-7 qb or not love it 7.minnie -8 8. new mex st +7 9.bama -3 ok strong leans mizzou fresno st b.c. oreg byu and nevada will be a play last week undocumented went 9-4 ill try to get better at this typing and with write ups thanks for reading my picks gl all:cheers:

BOL this week...with you on some...health on others...try doing your write-up in wordpad then copying over

:cheers:

ahhhhhhh thanks bigrak ill mess with it i knew there was a way you guys did it. Jump thanks bare with me im ok at picking college football .I do so so in nfl them are my only plays. nba mlb etc etc no interest in it .gl Iread everyones posts and learn alot and side with most sometimes even follow lol . I love the site found it last year bye luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now my home page Thanks again everyone.

WON1.) Rutgers -16
WON2.) Cinncy +3.5 Loved this game. OSU Had to far to travel and QB is, and was terrible against Cinncys fast deffense.
loosers never again3.) Georgia -4 Stafford looked very consistent last week ,and should do the same here.Tough spot for mitchell to to start .I seen a little of cocks game last week ,and wasn’t impressed at all!!!,I look for the bulldogs to roll here with freshman moreno to have a huge game against a soft deffense IMO.
lost4.) Georgia and under 45.5 bulldogs 27 cocks 13
won 5.) Penn st -12
lost6.)Nebraska -8
7.) new mexico st +7 like nmst here I watched nm last week give game away to a pathetic utep team , I see this as a trend ,Plus I like nmst offense holbrook should have some time to pick this slow ass deffense apart.
won8.) Bama -3 Not sure why I took this but ,Im thinking maybe cause I wanted to give bookmaker some of there money back.
9.) Added TCU +9 and ML .I don’t like what I see in Colt Mccoy last week and Last Year before he was sidelined.Yes hes good but not sold on him yet .TCU deffense will and should put

Last edited:
Back