My Very First CFB Play of the Season / BYU -10 1st Half ...

I feel the exact same way. I've seen worse, but just not sure how BYU did that.

I know you think you've seen worse, but I don't think I have. I had an under 7 in the SEA/CHW game three years ago that was 0-0 in extra innings and finished 7-5 ... I think this was much worse than that. The series of events that needed to happen in order for Houston, a team down 23-3 was just insanely ridiculous.

BYU had the ball 1st and 10 w/ 3:12 left leading 23-3. Interception 1st play.

HOU had the ball 3rd and Goal from the 16 with 2:14 left to play. 0 yard run but a late hit personal foul which allowed for a TD two plays later.

BYU had the ball 1st and 10 w/ 25 seconds left leading 23-9. Deep pass complete, fumbled, returned to midfield w/ 3 seconds left.

Hail Mary last play of half, caught.

You could have played that half 1,000 more times, and that result doesn't happen.

That play sure didn't deserve to lose, I'll tell you that. The sequence to end the half was comedy.

Feel bad for you bro...I think what makes this one over the top bad is the fact that a long completion fumble and return to hail mary territory happens the play before.

I know you think you've seen worse, but I don't think I have. I had an under 7 in the SEA/CHW game three years ago that was 0-0 in extra innings and finished 7-5 ... I think this was much worse than that. The series of events that needed to happen in order for Houston, a team down 23-3 was just insanely ridiculous.

BYU had the ball 1st and 10 w/ 3:12 left leading 23-3. Interception 1st play.

HOU had the ball 3rd and Goal from the 16 with 2:14 left to play. 0 yard run but a late hit personal foul which allowed for a TD two plays later.

BYU had the ball 1st and 10 w/ 25 seconds left leading 23-9. Deep pass complete, fumbled, returned to midfield w/ 3 seconds left.

Hail Mary last play of half, caught.

You could have played that half 1,000 more times, and that result doesn't happen.
I remember that baseball game too

yikes on last night

Brutal. Worst beat since Duke bowl game a couple of years ago

I remember that baseball game well.. I think that was probably a worse beat... it was 0-0 after 13 innings. Awful. Last night's was ugly too though, sorry man.

Back