My team 2019

ljc_267

Mister NSFW
Had the draft today. What do ya think?

Where do you see weakness or strength. Where did I over value?

1 ppr and .5 pp rush. High value for dual backs that get carries.

Had the 10th pick

Keeper James Conner

1. D. Williams rb
2. D. Adams wr
3. R. Woods wr
4. Rodgers qb
5. Guice rb
6. Will Fuller wr
7. Njoku te
8. A. Miller wr
9. J. Samuels rb
10. J. Tucker k
11. Jags d
12. C. Thompson rb
13. Harris wr
14. No pick keeper

Love Davante, think he's an absolute beast for volume both overall and in the red zone...top receiver in the draft imo. Then the double-up with Rodgers is nice.
Njoku I worry about his second year with Odell coming and absorbing a lot of the focus. I think volume is a concern (relative to the hype he may receive after so coming up strong last year) with Williams but his playmaking ability and versatility are helpful. PPR is brilliantly huge for him, Samuels, and Thompson. That's the only reason why your backs are attractive in value.
Jags D should step back up after last year. If nothing else I expect the sacks to go up with Josh Allen having a potential ROY-type season. Its not even like they stopped pressuring the QB last year-- I think they were second in the category. If the offense can be better with Foles and have them leading games as often as in 2017 then opponents will more often and more predictably be passing and then you get more sacks.

Huh, you don't think Conner and Williams are a good one two? Think Conner will be very good. I am a bit worried about Williams but when he was given a chance in Reeds offense ly he killed it.

Huh, you don't think Conner and Williams are a good one two? Think Conner will be very good. I am a bit worried about Williams but when he was given a chance in Reeds offense ly he killed it.

Oh wow I totally missed James Conner my bad. Yea I love the Conner pick, don‘t see why he doesn‘t keep doing what he did last year especially if the o-line is as good

Hope so. I took quite a few guys who are coming off ir have injury history with big upside. That concerns me a bit

Back