My Saturday Multi Sport Plays

Schrute

Assistant __ ___ Regional Mod
Bored tonight and have a few hours to cap. I've been doing CFB late nights but want to take a night off so I'm going to try and cap across the board for tomorrow and just bet everything small. I'll do some parlays and stuff but really most stuff is just 20 bucks or so unless I find something I actually like. Kind of bored of not gambling much since CBB ended so we will see how tomorrow goes

CFL Plays
Hamilton -5 vs Winnipeg - 0-2 team who appears to be better than their record after two tough losses coming against a team very lucky to be 1-1 IMO. Think Hamilton by double digits. No thoughts on total but Hamilton rolls
Edmonton +160 vs BC - not sure why the home team is such a dog here but I'm not CFL expert. Also a slight lean to the over as these teams have had some high totals but mostly b/c they gave up a lot of points in their games

WNBA Plays
Tulsa +10.5 vs Minnesota - Minny has beaten them by 9 twice this year. Minny only won one road game by double digits this year. Minny coming off road game at Indiana on Thursday and playing again on road on Saturday
New York 2.5 vs Indiana - more rest and a home game. Also already won one game against Indiana this season in New York. Line seems about 3 points short but I know nothing about WNBA

MLB Plays

Braves RL +160 vs Reds - Homer hasn't had a ton of quality starts lately and I think the Braves lineup will fare well tomorrow after a bad evening tonight. Certainly think its worth the shot at this solid juice
Blue Jays +137 at Orioles - Hammel appears to be a guy who has a great outing or gets shelled. The Blue Jays have hit him pretty well in the past and they seem to have a lineup capable of shelling him again tomorrow. Perhaps the over would be the better bet. I may add it later
Rays RL -120 vs Astros - I know the Astros have been playing decent but I think the Rays play a solid game tomorrow after tonight's horribly embarrassing performance.
Cards -125 at Cubs - Cards simply seem to always dominate the Cubs. -125 seems like a solid price on Lynn
Nationals +120 at Marlins - Gotta take the Nats as dogs against the Marlins on principle. Prolly stupid as I'm sure someone knows something if they're dogged
Rangers/Tigers O8 - I know Scherzer has been solid but I think these lineups can produce a fair amount of runs
Bo Sox +115 at Oakland
Angels +101 at Seattle - Weaver as a dog is too tempting

Soccer Plays
Cuba/USA O4 -145 - anticipate Klinsmann going with same strategy and going to ride this USA goal scoring wave until it crashes. Think Cuba gets at least one
Ghana -120 vs Iraq U20 - really think Iraq is happy to be here. Ghana will push the pace and I don't think Iraq will be able to catch up should Ghana jump ahead
Uruguay +330 vs France - they beat Spain, albeit on PKs and France teams, like England, seem to have a history of choking. 330 seems awful high and to have solid value

Thanks guys. Hooray for 1-0 start with Ghana

MLS Plays
Houston/NE Draw +220 should be low scoring and could easily see 0-0 or 1-1
Portland -0.5 +140

2-1 on soccer plays and for the day. This is certainly fun to follow

Adding in CFL
Hamilton/Winnipeg U54.5

Back