My PLays today, Thursday

G8RB8

Pretty much a regular
(4-4) +007

StL -125
Fish +186
SD/Pads U7.5 +114

For reasons for the Cards/Fish, you can check AGurv's thread.... Fish are still a "why the hell not?" kind of play..... for the Pads/Mets under, the only way I see it going over is if the Mets light up Banks today, who has been pretty good since May. Mets have also slowed down a little offensively since the Cardinals series a few series ago as well. Johan shouldn't have much of a problem with this lineup today. I see this being a 4-1 or 3-2 type game. . .

Not sure I'll get to post at lunch, so good luck today guys:cheers:

Thanks dudes.

If anyone is on the fence about taking Gators under wins this year, reports from the homeland are that C.I. (TE) just went down for the year. Trying to find a link online.

Fucking bullpens. I didn't sell back the damn Cards either like I mentioned in 3rd's thread.

Thanks for the well wishes guys.

Gotta run out to dinner, so I didn't look at NFL at all either. Not sure when I'll be back, but here's 3 I'm playing tonight

Nats +232
Rangah's +138
jwk1's over 10 +107

GL to all tonight

Nats
win.gif

I missed the Cards Tarheel, the hell you smokin?

Good to see you around
Peace_5.gif

Wow, I swear I'm not high, or drunk just yet. I just got done analyzing every post in this thread trying to figure out why you didn't hit hte Cards. Guess I should have checked the scaore first. Sad thing is I was on Kershaw.

Can't wait to see Tebow destroy the Muts this year

Back