My Plays today Sunday

G8RB8

Pretty much a regular
Giants -115.... Lincecum will probably only have to worry about Chipper and McCann, and the rest he should breeze through. Francoeur had a great day at the plate yesterday, so I expect him to follow it up with an 0-4, 3k's kind of performance. According to the notes, the "injury" Lincecum suffered against Houston where he took a ball off the knee isn't bothering him whatsoever.

Cards +105.... Not much to say here that isn't obvious.

Looking at the Nats, Houston, Rays, LAD, LAA

GL today everyone:cheers:

u comin to my hurricane party?,,,,,its gonna rock,,:bong::line::drinking::smiley_abvm::smiley_acak::7_2_111::hammer::13_1_102v::boom box:

This will be me---->:drinking:

I remember when I was in Jax about 5 years ago when that one came REALLY close. . . fuck did my buddies and I get hammered. . .

Be careful, hope everything turns out OK:shake:

i SHOULD be fine,,,,im in daytona ,east coast,,this fucker looks like it will hit se fla and move up,,,here probably just get some rain,,35 mph winds,,,but things can change,,,,,,,,i remember when i first bought this house down here,,summer of 04,,,,a month after i bought those 3 hurrican es came through,,,charlie and the other 2 ,,,,,,first year i paid 560 bucks insurance on this fucker,,,now i pay 1600,,,in part because of those hurricanes and cause the value shot way the fuck up,,has come back down to reality,which is fine with me,,,,u watch though,,this fuckin thing doea ANY damage ANYWHERE in the state and my rates will go up,,,,,,,,,:whip::whip::whip:

Yeah man. . . I remember living around there, I damn near became an amateur metorologist because of the constant tracking I had to do for my job. . . those fuckers can turn in an instant, and once winds hit 30mph, they won't allow semis over bridges and shit so we had to deal with that often. Hopefully everything will work out and you'll be alright.

StL/Cincy over 9 +115

a dhop sighting,,,,,:smiley_abvm:,,,,wooohoooo,,,,u still over by tampa bro?,,,,hurricane comin ur/our way,,,,where u at dhop?,,,,where?,,,,,,paging dhop:popcorn:

Thanks guys.... looks like I'm going to need a lot of help.

Can someone shoot me in the face for not betting Baltimore and the over again?

ChiSox -115

Back