My plays today, Sunday

G8RB8

Pretty much a regular
Sure did waste a great fight lean and big play in Florian by having the worst day in bases I've had in 2-3 weeks. Thanks to Tampa for fighting through all the way to claw me back to around even.

For the early games, probably getting on Oakland and Texas. Looking at Nats, ChiSox, KC, SD, LAA, ATL and/or the ATL/AZ Over for the rest.

GL today guys :tiphat:

hello gator

im posting in here today

Cincy/Hou over 9+103 (taling JWK)
Det/Oak over 9.5 +101

both on MB

Welcome Mr Mattingly. Do you still have the moustache? I haven't seen you in a while

nawlins - I'm trying not to get fucked on juice in Oaktown. It's jumping all over the place on MB

Welcome Mr Mattingly. Do you still have the moustache? I haven't seen you in a while

nawlins - I'm trying not to get fucked on juice in Oaktown. It's jumping all over the place on MB

Little steam coming in on Oakland.:cheers:

Robertson is a pig. . . Smith isn't fantastic, but he gets fucked a lot with the lack of Oakland offense. Hopefully Robertson is just what the Dr ordered for Oakland

gl,,,,its fffiinn awesome here,,,goin to the beach,,[5 minutes away],,,,bringinf a cooler full of beer,,,portable sat radio to listen to games,,,and its on,,,,,,,,,,,,,:cheers::smiley_acbk::smiley_abvm::hammer::boom box::smiley_acak::smiley_abvm:,,,ban anyone without full cooler of beer:whip:

br - good call on the port sat radio. . . that's the only reason to have XM IMO. . . Hopefully when Sirius and XM merge, I'll be able to get that on Sirius.

have both,,,only xm for the baseball u are correct,the rest is shit,,sirrius much better and has howard who i listend too since the beginning 25 28 yrs ago,,,,,,,,,,,:cheers:

GL today G8R.

I gave my hound a haircut today, and saved $70. She looks pretty good if I do say so myself. How has your new pup been?

Thanks hoops.

She is awesome man. Couldn't have asked for any better. Found out the other day (you can look up the tattoo numbers in her ears to find the litter/lineage info) her grandfather is Brett Lee - world record holder from Australia. Cool shit. All I do every day is laugh at her though, she's hysterical. Thinks she's a 20lb puppy when she's rally about 60.

Yours been doing well? Does the pup enjoy the new 'do?

LAA -111

Damn. . . I'm on the border of getting clobbered today. . .

Anyone want to try to talk me out of putting some dough on ATL? I can't believe I'm contemplating them and Hampton

Glad to hear that about yours. Very cool about the lineage.

Mine likes her cut, however, mother hound just got home from being down in Charleston for the weekend, and she is pissed. I gave her more of a boy dog cut, and she doesn't look as prissy. The body looks good, just the face is too plain.

Oh well, you win some and lose some. It'll grow back, and in 6 months she can go spend what ever she wants on it.

Thanks Tarheel..... drew - Have they said how they were going to break up the channels?

Nats on the board:tiphat:

Glad to hear that about yours. Very cool about the lineage.

Mine likes her cut, however, mother hound just got home from being down in Charleston for the weekend, and she is pissed. I gave her more of a boy dog cut, and she doesn't look as prissy. The body looks good, just the face is too plain.

Oh well, you win some and lose some. It'll grow back, and in 6 months she can go spend what ever she wants on it.

You should have seen how my buddies shaved a cat of another friend's girlfriend who they didn't like.

View attachment 22711

Thanks Tarheel..... drew - Have they said how they were going to break up the channels?

Nats on the board:tiphat:
Not really just that they're gonna try to get the best channels for the 13 bucks a month. Say they have 2 country stations the shittier of the 2 gets the boot

Cardinals +146

Cubs
peeing_T3WWBY.gif

Dumpster
peeing_T3WWBY.gif

Got a much better price then im looking at it right now. MB is the shit....

im waiting till 8 to get the best price as im sure cubs money will continue to pour in on the bailout/sunday night baseball game.

love the cards tonight as well for a couple of reasons... but gonna be back in a bit to discuss. was looking at -1.5 ARL as well, but the pen worries me

do you know if carp will be on a pitch count tonight??? he was the first 2 games but tonight i think they may let him get to 90-100.

good luck on em g8r lets cash it

No, I haven't seen anything yet about a pitch count. I'm trying to watch the pregame now to see if I can catch anything.

I actually missed out on a few bucks at matchbook. -150 seems to be the going rate for the Cubs. Of course it rose about 2 minutes after I put the +146 in

What book are you at? Most will transfer to matchbook for free, as long as you meet the min's.

Damn Nats. . . I really thought we were going to get that one today.

No, I haven't seen anything yet about a pitch count. I'm trying to watch the pregame now to see if I can catch anything.

I actually missed out on a few bucks at matchbook. -150 seems to be the going rate for the Cubs. Of course it rose about 2 minutes after I put the +146 in

What book are you at? Most will transfer to matchbook for free, as long as you meet the min's.

Damn Nats. . . I really thought we were going to get that one today.[/quote]

tough when one team walks 13 times and the other walks once.

I'm waiting patiently for my Stros/Reds win and my Nascar beating. I'm getting a little pissed at the situation. They keep telling me they will be graded "as soon as our tech department fixes the problem"

Uh, what the fuck is the problem?? The game went over. I bet the over. Pay me!

Then you laugh as you deduct all the loot I lost on Nascar today.

It was defintiely a tough one.

Nats extra innings games as you know normalyl dont go too well because the pen always finds a way to shit the bed and blow the game.

Today though, was certainly winnable as the screwer pen aint much better.

I waited till 8:01 and actually got one cent better at +147 on 5D lol... got lucky. GL and lets go cards

5Dimes is a $500 transfer min to matchbook. Just FYI for future reference.

GL to us, lets go Cards!

Last edited:
Back