My plays today Monday

G8RB8

Pretty much a regular
Well, here's my plan. I think I'm going to take all 3 big dogs today - Giants, Seattle, and Houston - and just hope at least one hits. I honestly can make a case for all three of them, so why not? I actually think that Seattle may have the best chance considering they only traveled from Minnesota and the ChiSox traveled from Oakland. . . it's at least a decent thought anyways.

First off though, the Giants. . . God I hate betting on Zito. . . but I'm not sure anyone against the Braves lineup should be catching over 2:1. Campillo does worse at home statistically, the Giants have already taken 2 of 3, and Braves are 1-6 their last 7, with 5 of those games scoring 2 or less. . . Zito could be what the dr. ordered and the Braves blow him out like a lot of others do, or they could keep playing poorly and the Giants have a chance (especially with that bullpen should they get that far), but at more than 2:1 I think I have to take the chance. . . Especially since the Braves have human momentum killers in Francoeur and Kotchman in that lineup, plus a pitcher batting 9th. . .

Giants +212 :prayer

Thanks Fondy. . . couldn't have had a much better first inning. . . Let's go Giants!'an_horse'

Well I can't pussy out now.

Houston +266 - Houston had a couple slips against the DBacks, but have been hot lately winning 9 of their last 11. . . granted 8 of those were against the Giants and Cincy, but the Brewers are coming off a 6 games stint in the West Coast going 3-3. . . Hopefully they have Jet Lag. Wolf has been pretty solid and gotten some good run support since joining Houston, and they are 4-0 in his starts. +266? Yes please.

Seattle +212 - Pissing in the wind here. Washburn can blow up at any time and that offense isn't a whole lot to speak about, but they do catch the ChiSox doing a 3 day stint in Oakland after a 10 day homestand prior. . . Washburn has been solid on the ER's lately, I just worry about the lack of run support. Maybe they'll catch the ChiSox sleeping and underestimating Seattle, who has put up some runs on good pitching lately.

I think that's it, I may take Texas and Baltimore. . .

I also see Mil/Houston is in-game at matchbook, so if Houston gets up early, I may sell out of that one and try for a fat free play.

GL everyone

Well I can't pussy out now.

Houston +266 - Houston had a couple slips against the DBacks, but have been hot lately winning 9 of their last 11. . . granted 8 of those were against the Giants and Cincy, but the Brewers are coming off a 6 games stint in the West Coast going 3-3. . . Hopefully they have Jet Lag. Wolf has been pretty solid and gotten some good run support since joining Houston, and they are 4-0 in his starts. +266? Yes please.

Seattle +212 - Pissing in the wind here. Washburn can blow up at any time and that offense isn't a whole lot to speak about, but they do catch the ChiSox doing a 3 day stint in Oakland after a 10 day homestand prior. . . Washburn has been solid on the ER's lately, I just worry about the lack of run support. Maybe they'll catch the ChiSox sleeping and underestimating Seattle, who has put up some runs on good pitching lately.

I think that's it, I may take Texas and Baltimore. . .

Said in my thread that I think big dog players will have fun today. Three big ones out there .. Off to good start.. Congrats.. I think Houston has the best shot of your last two.. Hope you hit both:cheers:

Said in my thread that I think big dog players will have fun today. Three big ones out there .. Off to good start.. Congrats.. I think Houston has the best shot of your last two.. Hope you hit both:cheers:

Thanks man. . . I couldn't decide between a few games on the tighter lined games all day, and I just thought that if I took all three big dogs instead, the worst I go is 1-2 and I'll still win a few bucks. . . Barring a major catastrophe (which they are certainly capable of), the Giants are about to take care of the hard part and that's getting the one. The rest is just sit back and watch, and that's exactly how I hoped it would be :popcorn:

:cheers:

SupSchrute?

an_soccerhead.gif

Back