My plays today, Monday

G8RB8

Pretty much a regular
Nats/Brewers over 8 (-118)

Dave Bush, Garrett Mock, and both pens blow my nuts.

7-3 somebody.:prayer

Thank you Mr. Avarice. Debating on making the 2 hour drive to catch Slipknot and Disturbed tomorrow. I fear I may have to get there by myself though, all my buddies here are:really_happy: and listen to everything else but rock/metal.

thanks jwk - considering your knowhow, streakiness, and recent run back to kicking major ass, sure makes me feel better about it:shake:

slipknot,,,,excellent dead tune,,,,,,,,,,,as a band,,,eh,,,,not my kind of thing,,,gl on ur venture,,,,make sure to bring plenty of cold beer,,,,,ban people who dont drink:whip::cheers:,,,,i have been talked into the brewer over ,,will give proper credit when i list as a play of mine

oh and no that anyone cares,,,gold is getting pummled today,,had a great debate with someone about the price of gold who shall remain nameless at the other joint that got erased,,,,,down 35 bucks to 839,,,,if u shorted gold 3 weeks ago like i posted,,u would have made serious cash,,,but it got erased,blankets causing its readers to miss out on huge money maker,,,ahh,,cut off nose to spite face,,,perfect,,,i know this is not the place for this post,but what the heck,,,,,they got an investment forum here?,,didnt even look,,,,,

Atlanta. . . outdoor venue. It's the Music Mayhem tour. Going to be with a bunch of others. DragonForce, 5 finger death punch, airbourne, etc. I still may do it, but I don't like going to those things by myself, always more fun with someone else.

Thanks Guys,

Jesus, what a shitty push. Nats have bases loaded no outs, no runs. Men on 1st and second, 1 out, 3-0 count......double play. WTF? Brewers are K'd left and right as well. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

I like Fla, ChiSox, LAD/Phil under, and jwk1's over for the later games. If I bet the preseason, it'll probably be GB.

GL all

NYY/Min over 9.5 (+109)
jwk1 over 9 (+107)
StL/Fish over 9.5 (+105)
ChiSox +141

Not the biggest over fan, but just hoping to land 2-1 or better on them, and grab the ChiSox too. Going to try to talk myself into the Dodgers tonight, but we'll see how it goes.

GL all

If you're going to travel to see a show might as well check out one of these dates:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]9/18 – Winston-Salem, NC - The Millennium[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]9/19 – Jacksonville, NC – Hooligans[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]9/20 – Fayetteville, NC – Jester’s[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]9/21 – Kill Devil Hills, NC – The Pit[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]9/23 – Ashville, NC – The Orange Peel[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]9/24 – Atlanta, GA – Center Stage[/FONT]

:bow:​

Thanks for letting me know about that date for the Orange Peel. . . I might catch that, missed them the first time around.

Orange peel is having some good shit lately. . . I just saw they announced GWAR. . . what a fucking crazy show that shit is.

Atlanta. . . outdoor venue. It's the Music Mayhem tour. Going to be with a bunch of others. DragonForce, 5 finger death punch, airbourne, etc. I still may do it, but I don't like going to those things by myself, always more fun with someone else.

i work at TPC Boston in Norton, MA, which is the lot over from the Comcast Center that this tour played at the other day. I guess i'm
reallyhappy.gif
but i definitely could not handle it. Lotta screaming tho if that's what you're looking for..

Back