My Plays today, Friday

G8RB8

Pretty much a regular
Well..... I got too little for the Nats, I have them locked in at +286. Normally I wait until the last minute to put a bet in, but put the offer out there this morning because I thought this would move down and that was the best I could get. . . but I guess there's people everywhere willing to lay more than -286 on the Brewers of all teams. . . go figure. Go Nats!

Will have more later, and update the record here in a bit. I'm lazy though so who knows when.

Also looking into the FNF's. May have a boxing play, we'll see.

Good luck to all

I case anyone hasn't been paying attention, Nats 6-1 their last 7, outscoring Cin/Rox 42-28.... before that 0-9, outscored by Phi, LAD, SF 19-42......Crazy streaks, but you can coincide the start of the recent winning run with the arrival and output of their two younger guys Gonzalez and Bonafacio and the letting go of Lo Duca. I think they might be able to get two from the Brewers with the way both teams have been playing recently. Why not?

I think the streak may end today unfortunately..... but as well as theyve been playing- at +300 almost why the fuck not??

HUGE letdown spot for them IMO in winning the doubleheader last night at coors.... and i feel like they shot their load.

bonafacio and the pen actually pitching well has been the key to victory on this streak....

bonafacio is speedy as hell, can hit the ball hard into the gap and easily stretches 2 baggers into triples, i like the kid and enjoy watching him

Cap - the way they've been playing lately, I think I'll make sure they get two losses in a row before I stop taking the chances. Top of the rotation too coming up. . . Sheets laying -240 to Redding is just fucking retarded as I see it is now tomorrow. I meant to play them in the early game yesterday, but I wasn't sure how the unexpected night off would mess with their mojo.

I think we might be the two biggest Nats fans on here that I've seen so far, let's enjoy this one and get the fat + money at the end:cheers:

Ban Ned Yost:whip:

I will also be sporting the "W" tonight:shake:

Last edited:
I think FL is a definite. Giants and Pitt are pretty ugly. . . I like Giants a little more but not by much.

I really....really want to take SD, but every time I try to hit "submit" and see "Padres" I vomit in my mouth a little.

GL tonight G8 :cheers:

P.S.- don't play Peavy tonight. My favorite player and I don't like him at all tonight.

:pillow:

Heel - Rox have been sucking wind lately though, and Peavy might beat them by himself.

Is it just a gut feeling?

Peavy's been my favorite pitcher since he was a rook. I am a sucker for nasty pitchers and I love watching pitching duels. I would say I watch 90% of Peavy's games each season. Rockies hit him well. I am saying this without checking stats or anything, but I would stay away from that one.

From experieince, usually when a Peavy line is low, he loses.

GL with it though man, by all means, I hope I am wrong. 'an_horse'

There an elite group of pitchers that I don't miss a start and I usually have a great feeling for those games. Peavy is one.

Nats line up is locked and loaded tonight G8. Kearns is anchoring the clean up spot and Ronnie Belliard is picking up the rear.

I might take a shot at that if it hits 290+ at matchbook.

Heel - the line is going down. Saw it at -305 when I posted the first post above. May want to decide sooner rather than later:shake:

giggity - Mets fucked me yesterday on the under with a walk off two run homer, and they're picking up where they left off of course
angry.gif

GL tonight

I couldnt pull the trigger on the Nats, but I am rooting for all you Nats backers tonight. It sure would be a nice payout.

Thanks dude.

If the Nats lost 15-0 tonight, I'd still make the same play tomorrow. Guess that's how I see it.
Peace_5.gif

Once again, Nats getting the shit end of the stick with calls.

Final play LAA -124

Out for the night, GL all

Back