My Pick To Win the Superbowl

Year of the Dragon

Nothing like the big black crow to emphasize it

My pick as well. Legggooo

Not very exciting but KC and patty mahomes does what nobody before them has been able to do and pulls off the 3peat. The only way I see this not happening is if the Bungals get things worked out with Chase and everyone stays healthy, I just don’t think Lamar or anyone else in the afc outside of Joe Cool has what it takes to knock off kc in playoffs.

I guess maybe Lions if I was to pick a NFC team. I don’t think anyone wants to see niners again, we have seen they can’t beat kc. A lions/kc sb wouldn’t be so bad, I think lions could be explosive enough to beat them.

So I have 1 winner but 3 possible, as in one of these 3 winning it

Kc
Bungaks
Lions

I’m done trying to convince myself Lamar and ravens can beat kc, last year was the year to do it and they had maybe the worst game plan in afc championship history!!

I guess the one thing I’ll say bout the ravens pick, despite the worst game plan in history if that kid doesn’t fumble the ball on goalline ravens prob woulda beat them! I’m just to the point I have to see it to believe it and I’m afraid ravens have lost quite a bit off that d and their oline, I don’t think adding Henry means much. Think they been better off finding a young hungry explosive back, not an old refrigerator with too many miles on it!

I guess the one thing I’ll say bout the ravens pick, despite the worst game plan in history if that kid doesn’t fumble the ball on goalline ravens prob woulda beat them! I’m just to the point I have to see it to believe it and I’m afraid ravens have lost quite a bit off that d and their oline, I don’t think adding Henry means much. Think they been better off finding a young hungry explosive back, not an old refrigerator with too many miles on it!
Every team has its problems this year . Ravens were also decimated by injuries all of last year. If KC gets the 3 peat so be it - but this is the 2nd best team for me.

Every team has its problems this year . Ravens were also decimated by injuries all of last year. If KC gets the 3 peat so be it - but this is the 2nd best team for me.
They definitely kicked the snot out of everyone except the Rams. LJ has to win games from the pocket if he wants a title. GL

They definitely kicked the snot out of everyone except the Rams. LJ has to win games from the pocket if he wants a title. GL

I kinda disagree with that, eventually maybe his body won’t hold up and I think it prob serve them well for him to play more from pocket in the regular seasom but their OC took some stupid pills before getting kc at home last year. I felt like Lamar coulda taken off and ran a bunch of times for big yards but instead he stayed behind the line and tried to hit big plays in the air. Trying to conform I think one the biggest reasons they lost to kc ( that and the loudmouth rookie wr fumbling on goalline 3 plays after mouthing off!). He not gonna beat mahomes going toe to toe in the pocket, that how Joe Cool beat mahomes but there more than one way, perform at a mvp level and if your legs are part the reason for the mvp you can’t avoid running to throw the ball down field in the biggest game of the year. Kc didn’t contain him in that game, watch the tape he contained himself. He past up taking off at least 5-6 times and instead stayed behind LOS and threw another incompletion 30-40 yards down field. They tried to be something they were not is why they lost to mahomes imo, IF a team truly schemes a plan that works taking his legs away then yes he will have to throw, the throws will be much easier tho!! Kc didn’t have him contained he did it to himself in a effort to try and prove he was a “pocket passer” , that label nonsense this day and age, I can’t think of tthe last big game kc won where mahomes didn’t have w crucial 20+ yard scramble if not a few!! Being himself is what will get them over the hump not trying to confirm info this ideal ppl think he should be!!

I always been a ravens fan ever since the ray Lewis days, I was a huge Lamar fan in college and was so glad a team like ravens had the foresight to draft him. I agreed with getting rid of Roman cause the passing game was just not advanced enough. I don’t believe Lamar should be a picket qb but they do have to run a legit nfl passing scheme which Roman didn’t seem capable of. Imo Lamar has more than proven he can beat teams with his arm from pocket but they took it to far in the afc champ game, he passed up chunks of green grass with nobody in position to stop him, yet they seemed determined to prove they could win throwing! The way to win is having a qb so talented he can do the opposite of whatever the defense chooses to defend, I couldn’t believe the runs he passed up to throw 1 30 yard incompletion after another. No fumble from flowers and Lamar playing his game and I agree they coulda or can knock kc off.. to me the 2md best team is whichever is healthier at end the year.

Back