My Pick to win the NCAAF Championship 2019-20

Is that your pick or the team you're betting on because of the big plus odds?

How many players on mich would start over the guys that clemson or bama are putting out there on opening week?

These long shots just don't work in CFB, especially now with the playoff system of having to make it past 2 elite teams to win it all.

Best of luck though.

How many players on mich would start over the guys that clemson or bama are putting out there on opening week?

These long shots just don't work in CFB, especially now with the playoff system of having to make it past 2 elite teams to win it all.

Best of luck though.

doesn't matter. This is a bet for them to make the playoffs. If they face off against Clemson or Bama in the playoffs...I would take them anyday at 14/1 and its a great opportunity to hedge.

doesn't matter. This is a bet for them to make the playoffs. If they face off against Clemson or Bama in the playoffs...I would take them anyday at 14/1 and its a great opportunity to hedge.

I'm thinking you would still get a pretty big payout if you played them immediately prior to the playoffs to win it all.

Or if you played them on the money line each game starting with OSU. OSU, B1G champ game, Clemson, Bama is a rough 4 game stretch to have to sweep.

I'm thinking you would still get a pretty big payout if you played them immediately prior to the playoffs to win it all.

Or if you played them on the money line each game starting with OSU. OSU, B1G champ game, Clemson, Bama is a rough 4 game stretch to have to sweep.

maybe...but then I would just be betting on just them and wouldn't have any chance to hedge. If they are #3 or #4 prior to the playoffs, I don't think there odds will be anywhere near 14/1. As it stands if they make the playoffs I can make my money back easily. Your way - I can make money but not as much and if they lose its over. The odds for OSU won't be much better then +150...if they are in b10 championship...they are going to be favorites. Then I Begin to hedge where Bama/Clemson are going to be at worst -300?

I guess if they don't make the playoffs its all moot but thats why we gamble.

Back