My Pick To Win the NCAAF 2015-16 Championship...

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Picks I Considered But Did Not Make ...

Full disclosure that I don't half of what most of you know at this point

Ohio St +305 - This seems to be the easy pick but I will not make it. They are the most talented team in my eyes, and return more weapons from last years championship run. But a +305 bet for 4 months is just not worth it

Baylor +2300 - With whats happening now, it's probably not going to happen

Florida St +1750 - Fisher's idiocy will shine bright with no savior

Georgia +2800 - Don't they always have the most talent, but can't get it done?

TCU +1050 - They got fucked last year, but half the starters on defense are gone from last year...

Alabama +950 - I know that they just reload, but with Coker starting and no Cooper there how good will this team really be? I'm sure really good..but...the stumbling block is the Iron Bowl

My Pick

Auburn +1600

They seem like a good dark horse options. For the SEC, the schedule isn't too bad. Only 4 road games, with the toughest likely being at A&M towards the end of the season. The toughest games overall are both at home, Georgia and Bama. Muschamp is now the D coordinator and he will be in a position to do what he does well. New QB, but by all reports will end up being a great player. I do not worry about Gus and offense. Plus this is an SEC team, so we know SEC bias will kick in and this is the most likely conference to have 2 teams in the playoffs.

Picks I Considered But Did Not Make ...

Full disclosure that I don't half of what most of you know at this point

Ohio St +305 - This seems to be the easy pick but I will not make it. They are the most talented team in my eyes, and return more weapons from last years championship run. But a +305 bet for 4 months is just not worth it

Baylor +2300 - With whats happening now, it's probably not going to happen

Florida St +1750 - Fisher's idiocy will shine bright with no savior

Georgia +2800 - Don't they always have the most talent, but can't get it done?

TCU +1050 - They got fucked last year, but half the starters on defense are gone from last year...

Alabama +950 - I know that they just reload, but with Coker starting and no Cooper there how good will this team really be? I'm sure really good..but...the stumbling block is the Iron Bowl

My Pick

Auburn +1600

They seem like a good dark horse options. For the SEC, the schedule isn't too bad. Only 4 road games, with the toughest likely being at A&M towards the end of the season. The toughest games overall are both at home, Georgia and Bama. Muschamp is now the D coordinator and he will be in a position to do what he does well. New QB, but by all reports will end up being a great player. I do not worry about Gus and offense. Plus this is an SEC team, so we know SEC bias will kick in and this is the most likely conference to have 2 teams in the playoffs.

Granted, September 19th is already scheduled for 2:30 on CBS.......however, I gotta think some kids will be pretty pumped for a revenge spot @ HOME

2014 was uglyyyyyyy

[TABLE="class: tablehead, width: 756"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background: transparent;">[TR="class: oddrow team-23-99 my-fave"]
[TD]Sat, Oct 4[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD]5-0 (2-0)[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

by the 2:30 start I mean avoiding the night game btw

GL Alex

Mise well sprinkle sum on da Bengal Tigahs:tiphat:

Back