My Pick to Win the NBA Title 2018-19

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
The way I am looking at this mates, we don't have many options

Golden State -168, Celtics +650 and Rockets +1000

Golden State didn't lose anything and they got Cousins. They probably won't give a shit for the regular season, and thats the only problem I see.

Celtics are basically adding Hayward and Irving to a team that almost got to the finals last year. It will be interesting to see how this team meshes, and that's the only problem I see.

Rockets lost Ariza and Mbah Moute and that could be a big hit. If CP3 stays healthy last year, I think the Rockets beat Golden State.

My Pick:

Rockets +1000

They win if CP3 stays healthy and I think there is an outside shot of them POSSIBLY getting Jimmy Butler.

dont see how houston beats GSW.... last yr was the year to do it they had everything going for them as a team and in that series and choked it away...if CP3 doesnt get hurt they get it done last yr but CP3 has never been healthy no reason to think this yr any different..... they got worst defensively and still chuck too many 3s the wall will happen in playoffs again this yr... last yr playing in Oak prob Durant last yr as a warrior.... barring injuries just hand them the title in October.... its a GSW yr

Back