My Pick to win the Cup

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
The Pens..

I didnt think they would at first, but ive changed my mind. San Jose wont make it to the Western finals even

yep homer, but I think you have a point they are playing some good hockey.

could just be looking that way since they are playing the sens. :36_11_6:

personally, I think it will be tough for Pens to go real deep

Dallas has impressed me

We havent set apart the goalie who will still game after game just yet, that should be a good indication as always

well it's nice to see you finally change your mind on this.... GO PENS GO!!!

2008 Stanley Cup Champs :shake:

either the Rangers or Capitals, both teams are gonna be a tough matchup whoever we get and I think itll be the Caps

--The Penguins became the 11th team in NHL history to start the playoffs 7-0...

Eight of these teams won the Cup... :tiphat:

The penguins are a good team but theres something not right about hearing the phrase: heres the Stanley Cup winning coach Michel Therrien.

so did you put any money on them to win the cup when you made this predication last month???

'an_horse'

Sort of, I dont bet with a book, just a bookie in most case (except for last week with CWagering to try it). I just bet my friend since my bookie doesnt do that shit. 100 to win 200 odds

penssssssss so sick!! alex where do u watch the games at? come down to carson city its crazy there for pens games

Shady Grove or The Tavern in Shadyside. Im still 20 and they never card their really. Sometimes at some friends house in Sq hill.

yeah that's about the same odds i got a little while ago.... 80 to win 180. :shake:

if we do get det vs. pitt for the cup, won't the pens be the dogs for the series???

so whats the series price looking like for the pens to win it all now....???

can somebody give an update?

'an_horse'

I think we can beat Detriot
attachment.php
= :10_16_2:

Detriot had 1, they deserved 2, it happens. Detriot called for the same exact thing that the Pens got called for earlier in the game

Back