My Pick to Win the 2020 Superbowl

They've had a good preseason incorporating more speed with Bush on D, while at the same time in the AFC:

- The Chargers have already suffered a major injury to James and have a holdout with Gordon
- The Colts had their star QB retire unexpectedly
- The Texans lost their RB, traded away a star DL and brought the last kneeler to Texas
- The Patriots lost the anchor of their OL
- The Chiefs added an ancient RB as basically their replacement to Kareem Hunt
- The Browns are still all hype and no accomplishment so far
- Ravens have a lot of defensive pieces to replace and are they running the wishbone?

Pitts Offense is still looks like a dink and dunk O, and now they may not have as much of the playground big play ability without AB. Focus will be on ball possession. I think instead of the 30 PPG boasts of years past they're going to try to grind out a bunch of 23-17 wins.

They've had a good preseason incorporating more speed with Bush on D, while at the same time in the AFC:

- The Chargers have already suffered a major injury to James and have a holdout with Gordon
- The Colts had their star QB retire unexpectedly
- The Texans lost their RB, traded away a star DL and brought the last kneeler to Texas
- The Patriots lost the anchor of their OL
- The Chiefs added an ancient RB as basically their replacement to Kareem Hunt
- The Browns are still all hype and no accomplishment so far
- Ravens have a lot of defensive pieces to replace and are they running the wishbone?

Pitts Offense is still looks like a dink and dunk O, and now they may not have as much of the playground big play ability without AB. Focus will be on ball possession. I think instead of the 30 PPG boasts of years past they're going to try to grind out a bunch of 23-17 wins.

Disagree they lost their big play ability... I think Washington might be that guy. A lot of hype around him , I know. But I’m really excited for him. I expect them to try out going long to him a few times early on

They seem to have built in some controls to Tomlins decision making (challenges). That should help. Hopefully we don’t see Ben throw 60 times this year. If Connor can stay consistent (he slowed down a lot at the end of the year) I think they are gonna be good. Connor said Leveon set the standard with pass catching and he worked on that all summer..

I think the browns will be average and I don’t really think the ravens and bengals will be any good either.

I think the Steelers win at 10-6 and have a good chance at a bye with 11-5 considering how garbage the AFC is

What's the schedule like the first 6 weeks?

It’s tough but I wouldn’t be surprised if they actually beat the patriots despite them completely owning the Steelers. It’s early and we’ve seen the patriots get off to a slow start. I would expect a 3-3 start at worse which is fine.

It’s tough but I wouldn’t be surprised if they actually beat the patriots despite them completely owning the Steelers. It’s early and we’ve seen the patriots get off to a slow start. I would expect a 3-3 start at worse which is fine.
Looks like a 4-2 start... anyways.... I just ask because I may play this at a later date after value has risen.

Disagree they lost their big play ability... I think Washington might be that guy. A lot of hype around him , I know. But I’m really excited for him. I expect them to try out going long to him a few times early on

They seem to have built in some controls to Tomlins decision making (challenges). That should help. Hopefully we don’t see Ben throw 60 times this year. If Connor can stay consistent (he slowed down a lot at the end of the year) I think they are gonna be good. Connor said Leveon set the standard with pass catching and he worked on that all summer..

I think the browns will be average and I don’t really think the ravens and bengals will be any good either.

I think the Steelers win at 10-6 and have a good chance at a bye with 11-5 considering how garbage the AFC is
It’s gonna take a while for Ben to trust Washington on a 50-50 ball the way he used to chuck them up to AB. I think his first instinct will be checking it down to Conner. This year’s identity will be all about ball control. Quick throws, timing throws, screens, draws.

On a different note I was listening to Bill Simmons talk betting NFL division winners , and Simmons asked what does it mean when the bet is “field” -175 .

My god,

And yes , I put a $1 on the Bengals , every year I put a $1 on Padres to win word series

I like them a lot week 1.. prob not so much when they inevitably see pats in playoffs.

On a different note I was listening to Bill Simmons talk betting NFL division winners , and Simmons asked what does it mean when the bet is “field” -175 .

My god,

And yes , I put a $1 on the Bengals , every year I put a $1 on Padres to win word series

Worked out for my partner who started making bunch of small plays on blues to win cup last year while they were sucking!! Every once in awhile craziness happens, lol.

Back