My Pick To Win the 2018-19 SuperBowl

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Mates ladies and lads

Patriots +650 - Lads. I can't just bet these odds on a 41 year old QB...I just can't. One of these days, the Patriots are just gonna go 6-10

Eagles +900 - Great run by the lads last year, but at the end of the day it was just a great run. I am just waiting for the Foles vs Wentz controversy to start when Wentz comes back rusty.

Steelers +1100 - Honestly, they aren't for me. I've known Tomlin sucks as a coach for a while - but last year I realized he will prevent the Steelers with his shitty coaching from winning a SuperBowl. Hope I'm wrong

My Pick:

Vikings +1350 - On offense, I think they have everything they need. An upgrade to Cousins. Diggs and Theilen are a great 1-2 pair. Cook and Murray are a great 1-2 combo as well. Then the #1 defense from last year is returning all of it's major pieces coming back.

Last edited:
In the last hour there has been a huge sell off on Vikings futures.....

iGood pick. No chance that team fails this year so you will have a fighting shot in the playoffs

I took the Chargers

At the current price I like them as well. They have a lot of really nice pieces, and the division is definitely winnable to start. Feel like they could sneak into a bye week situation. Time for Rivers to get his.

Back