My Pick To Win SuperBowl 50...

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Picks I Considered but did not make

Seahawks +450 - As a rule I pretty much never pick the outright favorite. That is not going to change this year.

Packers +500 - Not far off from the Seahawks odds, but with the Jordy Nelson injury earlier today, too many question marks

Patriots +1000 - Too many distractions going on around this team. I am sure they will be good as they always are, but Brady is not immortal. Eventually his age is going to catch up to him.

Cowboys +1850 - The Cowboys, are the Cowboys

Steelers +2650 - This is going to be a prolific offense once again. AB and MB on the corners and LB in the back. The question mark is the defense

My Pick -

Eagles +2000

It's funny to talk about question marks, and then pick the Eagles. Sam Bradford is certainly a question mark. If he can stay healthy, I believe in Chip. This will be one of the best teams in the league

Last edited:
seems very wide open this year, more so than the past especially now with the Jordy MATTHEWS injury

They will certainly score points with the best teams in the league. I will be a believer in their defense when they prove it in the real season. There seems to be pretty good value on the bet though Alex, GL

EDP445 approved

More importantly, do you approve?

Thanks, GL with the Brownies

They will certainly score points with the best teams in the league. I will be a believer in their defense when they prove it in the real season. There seems to be pretty good value on the bet though Alex, GL

Agree, the value is just very good

The Eagles QB play is so poor and brittle I just can't see it.

Lol, we all know you hate Sam Bradford. I think he can be great in this system. Chip made Sanchez look serviceable ffs

Philly is versatile at QB for sure, not that I'm much a fan of any of them but this should be a true look at whether the system can work

I think the value is great. They don't play in a very good division and could very well earn a bye. I think they can win with Bradford or Sanchez. I think the value is certainly there

Philly is versatile at QB for sure, not that I'm much a fan of any of them but this should be a true look at whether the system can work

He traded his starting QB for Bradford. Can't imagine he does that without being very confident in Bradford.

I'd taken the cheaters

sounds right

The fucking man.

QB mash-up recognize.

GO BIRDS !!!

:biggestfan:

smoke thanks you

:cheerleader:

I think the value is great. They don't play in a very good division and could very well earn a bye. I think they can win with Bradford or Sanchez. I think the value is certainly there

:money:

Back