My Pick To Win Euro 2016

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
It's that time mates, here are some teams I looked at, but did not bet.

Germany +300 - The World Cup winners and the favorites in the Euros as well. I never go with favorites, and I won't here as well

France +300 - Obviously I love this team, and outside of Russia I would enjoy seeing this team win. The recent injuries they've gotten might kill them. They are extremely deep up front, but a little bit weak defensively. Also, the pressure of winning at home will be too big as we saw in Russia in hockey, and Brazil in the WC.

England +800 - As long as Roy Hodgson is coaching this team, I am out. Wouldn't mind seeing them win.

Spain +550 - Just really don't trust this team for whatever reason.

Austria +3300 - Really never thought about taking this team but I'd like to point out these odds are outright ridiculous.

Belgium +1000 - Great collection of players, but not so sure they fit so well as a team.

My Pick - Italy +1600 to bet 1 unit

One key difference I find is an absolutely established backline that are great together all year round, Cheillini, Bonnuci, Barzagli and Buffon as the keeper is as solid as it gets. I look around the Euros and nearly every team has weaknesses on the defensive side, Italy doesn't not have that. Spain is probably the only other team that looks complete, otherwise the other top European teams are either facing injuries or just suck. The key is, can they score goals? The striker position is a bit weak, but having Insigne and Candreva on the wings will certainly help that. I expect them to win a bunch of 1-0's all the way to the championships.

Bunch of 1-0 sounds like shit but GL, can't complain about 16-1 with them. I'll likely have England somehow and lay the wood on France to win the group.

not sure on winners yet still looking, but I think Italy struggle, may be shock team to not get out of group

I like them more in KO stages than group if that makes sense

Back