my only wager in superbowl to win $1000

• Thread starter Thread starter in&out
  • Start date Start date
I

in&out

NFLPhiladelphia Eagles +15 -110 for Game 02/04/2018 06:30 PM - (EST)
NFLNew England Patriots +5 -110 for Game 02/04/2018 06:30 PM - (EST)
NFLPhiladelphia Eagles/New England Patriots U 58 -110 for Game 02/04/2018 06:30 PM - (EST)

How did you get Eagles +15 at -110? Is that a mistake?

What is the actual bet? I can't make sense of it but maybe I'm missing something.

But if it's a teaser you can't take -110 on the +15 Eagles can you? Would it not be like -300? We don't really play teasers it's an American thing, can anyone explain how this bet works? Some books offer teasers but don't know how they work

But if it's a teaser you can't take -110 on the +15 Eagles can you? Would it not be like -300? We don't really play teasers it's an American thing, can anyone explain how this bet works? Some books offer teasers but don't know how they work

It like a parlay except instead of getting good odds you get the extra points. To win he has to have eagles +15, pats+5, and under 58 all come in. Hence the -110, I didn't know you could still get the 10 point 3 team variety at -110 tho, thought they were usually -120 but I don't ever play them so certainly possible some books still give them -110.

It like a parlay except instead of getting good odds you get the extra points. To win he has to have eagles +15, pats+5, and under 58 all come in. Hence the -110, I didn't know you could still get the 10 point 3 team variety at -110 tho, thought they were usually -120 but I don't ever play them so certainly possible some books still give them -110.

Ok so if the Pats won by over 15 or the Eagles won by more than 5 or if the total was 58+ then the bet would lose? It makes more sense now thanks 2Bank.

Not sure if I think this is a smart play though... the Eagles are about +180 on the ML, that's an implied probability of 35% - if they do win the game what are the chances of them winning it by over 6 (2 FGs or a TD would it)?.. anyway I can't do the math right now I'm really tired but it just looks like a crazy bet to me at first glance.

In any case OP, best of luck with your wager lets hope you cash it... and I am sure you've thought this through much more carefully than me (it's 1 am here an I'm rambling a little LOL)

Back