My only Saturday game I'm posting...Wisky -14.5

bjorks

Secretary of Fondy Fanclub
I like to try to spread the wealth and you can take this for what it's worth. I got a pretty good track record for games I really hype on the board.

I just got off the phone to my connection at Wazzou and my play of the day is Wisconsin -14.5 over Wazzou. Wazzou wants nothing to do with the Badgers at Camp Randall. Wazzou is a mess because of minor injuries right now and evidently some guys were happy they wouldn't have to play a whole lot Saturday afternoon. He also said the players the are totally looking past this game and the attitude has been they're starting the season 0-1. I asked what he thought would happen and he said Wisky by at least 3 TD's.

Wazzou has very good playmakers, but the OL is terrible and hasn't practiced real well all week. Wisky has a solid D and despite the fact Wazzou has play makers in the offense, the game will be decided on the line of scrimmage and Wisky dominates on both sides of the ball.

In 2 years this is the first play my guy has said to bet against Wazzou. When he speaks, I listen.

The play is Wisky -14.5 (10 units)

BOL fellas on the games Saturday....

:cheers:

GL today hope you cash, although I dont think WSU doesnt want anything to do with Wisconsin because a lot of them have been talking shit all week including the coach but I hope Wisky shows em what Big 10 football is all about. GL

All I'm going to say is if you're betting Wisky, I got a GREAT call last night from my man on Wazzou. I put a lot of stock in the attitude of the team heading into a game and the attitude isn't good if you're a Wazzou fan.

However, that means they'll probably come out and cover, but despite the fact it pains me to say Wisky is for real this year, they are and I'm VERY CONFIDENT in the info passed on to me.

When bjorks speaks I listen. lol. He's got a great track record and has proven time and again he's not blowing smoke when he talks about connections to players on teams.

Good luck today Matt

Thanks for the info. I have no problem tailing anyone when it means betting on the eventual B10 champions in my opinion

Nick I don't want to be a "Tailgator" anymore. I want to be a "Close personal friend of Fondybadger" under my avatar...

funny, my guy said Wazzou would lose by at least 3 TD's today. A little scary in the 1Q...

Good job Bjorks. I jumped on the game becasue of you. Hope you got more in the future

Back