MY NFL Ranking Thru Week #3

• Thread starter Thread starter joebrensports
  • Start date Start date
J

joebrensports

Here is how I have the NFL teams ranked thru week #3. I update this list weekly.

1. NE
2. INDY
3. PITT
4. SD
5. BAL
6. DAL
7. SEA
8. PHL
9. JAX
10. AZ
CAR
TB
NO
GB
CHI
TEN
HOU
CIN
19. DEN
20. WAS
NYG
DET
MIN
MIA
SF
NYJ
27. CLE
28. OAK
29. ATL
30. STL
31. BUF
32. KC

san diego at #4?

They got blown out against the Patriots, lost to Green Bay, and have Norv Turner and a new coaching staff.

How is washington 20 and the Giants 21. The giants just won on the road in washington, and the deadskins scored their only points off of turnovers.

san diego at #4?

They got blown out against the Patriots, lost to Green Bay, and have Norv Turner and a new coaching staff.

How is washington 20 and the Giants 21. The giants just won on the road in washington, and the deadskins scored their only points off of turnovers.

how is philly #8 they got beat at home to the skins and lost to the pack

Green Bay is at #14, behind a New Orleans team that got blown out in both their games.

cleveland is ranked ahead of a choakland team that just beat them.

San Diego- Is defintely the #4 ranked team right now. You can't overeact. They were up 4 late and gave up a big play. Their other loss was to the #1 team in the league. The best team doesn't always win the game. SD remains at #4.

WAS & NYG- Where do you want me to rank them, lol. They are both below avg, but better than the worst teams in this league. Both have flaws, but are about the same talent level.

CLE-OAK- Are bottom dwellers. CLE is a run def sieve and OAK def has gotten worst, but do score a little more points TY. Even though OAK won today, CLE ranks just above.

PHL- Is #8 based on the fact they outstated GB and would have won had they had someone to field punts. PHL would beat GB 9 out of 10 times with a McNabb who is not rusty. GB was the first game of the year and McNabb's first game back from the knee.

GB is tied with NO @ #10. NO lost @ INDY and the nest week playing @ TB played even in the stats. So I have them tied.

Again, CLE was off an emotional victory to CIN and went out west and lost by just 2 to OAK. CLE is slightly better than OAK.

San Diego- Is defintely the #4 ranked team right now. You can't overeact. They were up 4 late and gave up a big play. Their other loss was to the #1 team in the league. The best team doesn't always win the game. SD remains at #4.

:36_11_6:

Green Bay is a better team. There, I said it. What do you say to that?

SD is the better team, they are breaking in a new HC and 2 coordinators. The team you see in a few weeks will be far different than the team you are seeing now.

Don't overreact.

SD is the better team, they are breaking in a new HC and 2 coordinators. The team you see in a few weeks will be far different than the team you are seeing now.

Don't overreact.

Doesn't matter. You are ranking teams by how they are performing right now I would imagine. No way SD cracks the top five.

And you have Green Bay lumped in with these teams?

CAR
TB
NO
GB
CHI
TEN
HOU
CIN

Not a chance. Green Bay is playing better than all those teams, maybe not the Texans but every other one.

San Diego isn't breaking anything in .. they've kept the same offensive system, the coaches are the ones adapting, not the players. (I realize there is change going on, but it is not as drastic as it normally would be, especially not drastic enough to make them play as poorly as they have) Also, please explain what the Bears have done to merit being tied with the Packers ... these rankings are a joke.

I am a Bears fan and been to both home games this year and the Bears shouldn't be ranked anywhere near the Packers. Not even close. I too would like an explanation about that one.

balt is no where near a 5.

giants have turned their entire season around with that goal line stand. they lost to 3-0 dallas and 3-0 gb and just beat 2-1 wash on the road. team is a hell of a lot higher than tied for 20th. i say they are top 8 team.

balt is no where near a 5.

giants have turned their entire season around with that goal line stand. they lost to 3-0 dallas and 3-0 gb and just beat 2-1 wash on the road. team is a hell of a lot higher than tied for 20th. i say they are top 8 team.

def not top 8 but not bottom 10 either...

Defense still is putrid. Gave up 80 points in first two games....Washington offense sucks so bad barometer..

Middle of pack team at best when all is said and done

The Giants are exactly the type of team the Redskins can't play ... they just don't go for the kill, Saunders runs twice then passes on third down, it doesn't matter who they're playing. I know this is crazy, and it's obviously easy to say in retrospect, but I was more confident about beating the Eagles than the Giants at home. And I'm more confident about the Skins beating the Packers in Green Bay than the Lions at home in the next two weeks. Those teams force you to play a shootout, but Saunders refuses. It equalizes the playing field, because he's not taking advantage of bad defenses.

So, I think the Giants are better than they're ranked, but are a little overrated because of the way the Redskins play.

Good lord man...SD and BAL 4 and 5? I don't think the rankings should be based on projected performance from last year. SD really does not look good. Until LT gets it going again and Rivers proves that he can take care of the ball , I think they belong closer to the bottom of the top 10.

Baltimore is not a top 10 team. I'm living in baltimore and I love the ravens, but the offense is TERRIBLE. The D is good as always, but the secondary can still be beat. Kurt Warner fuckin you up repeatedly? A team's stock has to fall after that...

My hawks at 7. Wow. I'd call that ridiculous, but I don't really see any teams I'd consider better. I don't even know what to say. That's awesome. Maybe we have a chance this year.

Houston should be higher I think. Matt Shaub is very impressive. Why hasn't he started earlier? They have questions in pretty much every other area, but they've still done very well this year.

What I still don't understand is you have ranked SD so high yet NO is still down. What is with that? That was another Super Bowl favorite before the season yet the logic that you put with SD (which I don't agree with) doesn't hold with NO. Explain?

Back