My losers today, Wednesday

why so negative?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,start drinking,,,its almost friday,,,not that it matters in my drunkin world,,,,any day will do,,,,,,:drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking:

Braves -101

br - can't drink until after work:hang:

Ban jobs:whip:

Alex - I haven't had two days this shitty in a while. . . can't afford a third. GL to us:cheers:

I went a mighty 2-5 yesterday, and am grateful it wasn't 0-7, it had that feel to it.

Keep plugging, with you on the Twinkies.

I went a mighty 2-5 yesterday, and am grateful it wasn't 0-7, it had that feel to it.

Keep plugging, with you on the Twinkies.

StL - score 3 in the first, nothing thereafter, 2.5 hour rain delay
Texas - missed the last second field goal to lose 19-17

WTF? That's the kind of shit that makes you go Crazy

Let's bounce back with the Twinks:cheers:

GL today, Dog days of August are always hard. The season just starts to wear on ya.

Thanks BAR, GL to you as well

Clutch, I'm so tired of losing God Damn Nats bets that I better do you all a favor and leave them alone today. I'll be rooting for them though, GL

shit i thought i was goin 6-0 yest,,,,7 rubs in first 2 innings in fla/stl over ,,,loser,,,,,,,,,,,and i had the nats again,4th srtaight time i think,,,,,leadoff hits all over the place,,nver heard of sac bunting on that team i guess,,,,,then fuckjob hits a batter to score winning run,,,,,sweet,,,,,,,,,,,,,:whip:ban work that is not at home,,,,hehe,,boiler work from home in fla in summertime this year for first time,,,boiler like it,,,,,,,,,,,,boiler can do this:drinking: at any moment

Good luck. I'm not a big Lester fan so I took the over and a flier on the +230. I'm pretty sure I'd take +230 with the Rangers lineup against the NL allstars so why not do it against Boston with a pitcher I think is overated.

I ALMOST took them. I did take Pitt though, and that's my only one. I bought a new cell tonight so I've been fucking with that and too busy to post.

Trying to get on Phi/LAD over

good to see you were on minny earlier too G8:smiley_acbe:

always nice to start the day with a winner buddy

GL on that over:cheers:

Fucking -A. . . I needed one of those starts. I knew one of these Pigs was going to squeal tonight. Hopefully the Phils keep this up cause I know a lot of you guys have them

Let's go Runs! 'an_horse'Thanks for the well wishes Cap:cheers:

Back