My largest baseball wager of the season goes Thursday.

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
G

Gyno

Looking to make a nice score here. This wager is more than 3 times my regular unit risk.

I feel like putting more on this..

1.2* Reds ML -135
:drooling:

0.4* REDS RL +155 :drooling:

Cards struggle vs LHP
.239 BA
.297 OBP

vs right they bat .280 and have a .341 OBP..

Guess what? One of the better lefties is pitching for the Reds, Cigrani
smileyface.gif

Cigrani
WHIP: 1.06
OPP BA: .190

Cigrani has given up more than 3 runs just once this season.
Batters are hitting .190 vs him this season, he is as dominant vs lefties as righties.

Lance Lynn is getting up their innings and it is showing. 4+ runs in four straight starts. WHIP 1.9 in month of August.
He has given up 36 hits in his last 22 innings of work, he is falling apart.

He has always struggled on the road:
Home ERA: 3.20
Away ERA: 5.49

Well guess what, he is on the road.

Lynn ERA
June: 4.83
July: 4.84
August: 5.49

So he has been doing poorly for quite some time.

Lefties have a nice .764 OPS vs Lynn..

Reds are the hotter baseball team..

Last 7 games:
Cincy batting .313 with a .870 OPS and have scored 37 runs
STL batting .200 with a .474 OPS and have scored 16 runs

Hate to say it but the Reds are lights out @ home. 43-23

It doesn't get much better than this.. Its all systems go for the Reds tomorrow.

you can't make reasons the other way as well..cingrani off the DL..a guy that struggles pitch count anyways...he's a 5 inning pitcher this year because his control gets his pitch count up...not a good thing after a 16 inning game where the pen was abused...lance lynn has three good starts and one mediocre against cincy this year...pitched very well...reds are hitting .196 off him in '13 18 for 92 with 32ks..scoring just eight runs in those AB's, four of which were in one start in May...votto in worst slump of career maybe...9 hitless last 19 games...12 for his last 69..3-4-5 was 0-19 last night

Cincy still batting. 300 last 7 games even with votto struggling..

Reds hit. 238 vs Lynn... But Lynn is worse now...

No Craig..

they are hitting .196 off him in '13...he just threw a gem against them three weeks ago...GL on your play I'd love a win after the debacle last night

I think Cigrani will be fine... The short time off will do him good..

Like I said earlier, the Line is already shooting up... - 150 or more at most shops..
-146 at 5d

I don't ask many to follow but this play I'm pretty much begging my friends to follow...

Dusty went A lineup even after a 16 inning...out of character for him but it's virtually must win to avoid the road wild card spot

20130905-145116.jpg

Win or lose you certainly got on this one before the train left the station. Runline +140 now, while ML sitting at -151.... Good luck tonight.

scdoggy I swear I saw this around -121 or maybe -129 when I first looked at today's MLB lines on pinnacle

Scdoggy knows what is up...

I appreciate a man who knows the importance of getting a good line... Win or lose I received a killer price on the game..

The man with the best avatar here is savvy..

Good luck gyno. My only concern would be how long Cingrani can go - Dusty's pretty much like "If he can't go, Reynolds is up". Plus, coming off a lower back strain, I'd be worried about his mechanics early on...

Here's to a 10-4 Reds win.

:cheers:

went fairly big on this when news that molina won't play broke.... the cards are substantially worse when he does not play.

Reds ML (-150) $300 to win $200

Lynn laboring bad already 52 pitches, 4 walks and 6 baserunners in two innings...

Only has given up one run though... Sucks

long way to go gyno

lynn looks bad just as u said....we just need more runs which we get i think

Cigrani dealing, so far.. (knock on wood) Cmon reds get some runs..

I put a little on the FF so at least thats in. Hoping for a huge bottom of the 5th.

Another solo homer, don't get me wrong I will take them. But where were these when all those runners were on base..

4-1 REDS

double play?

bottom of the 6th, looking at 4-2 reds right now...

9 more outs boys lets get it done!

Back