my holiday thanks

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
Bowl season is upon us now and it will cap ( no pun intended ) a wild and crazy year in cfb this year. I want to to take this time to give my thanks to people who have made this forum and my cfb year more enjoyable.

My first thanks goes out to MS , who helped me hunt down the best available numbers in town and offshore. MS , you are truly good at your craft sir. Also want to thank mike for allowing me use of his extensive cfb data base. texasfight for all our cfb discussions this year.

next i want to thank CTG. you have a great site. It allows for heated debate and analysis on games without getting into the petty name calling and stupid shit that occurs on most boards all across the web. it is nice to hit these threads knowing i will garner more information without having to sift through the endless insults that occur elsewhere. great job.

RJ ----damn dude ... in addition to your endless posting of articles that fulfilled my degenearate lust for more cfb information , you also provided those tv listings all year, which i greatly appreciate.

dmoney -- think you have some of the best write ups on the web. said it once , and ill say it again..... until you get lazy and suck it up next year. just kidding.

hoopstar/bull -- appreciated the insights on fcs this year. you gusy do an incredible job af capping and finding values on these games. wish i could have conributed more, but after losing my ability to actually wager on these games after just 4 bets ... i just wasnt able to make the time.

jpicks -- i love my mwc football and you do a great job of not only analyzing it but keeping us up to date and abreast of every injury and note we could ever want to know. great threads.

BAR -- first .... thanks for being my welcoming committee at ctg. you are a cool cat. also thanks for posting the phil steele news and notes every week as well as the lvsc true openers. great threads week in and week out.

redbearde ( and that other ml player .. name escapes me at moment) -- loved the moneyline thread this year ..not just informative but i find you a very entertaining read as well.

enjoyed all the local experts we had this year ... with etg doing the gamecocks , BAR hunt and jump with all that big ten stuff , bjorks with the sun devils , dmoney with the bearcats , webb with the cardinals , husky with uconn ,hawaiiguy , texasfight with the horns , and on and on and on ....

enjoyed my conversations in thread and in pm this year as well .... thanks to all the great cappers that i got to share info with this year.

Collegekingrex, ramble , azzie , pags, mags, ljc, troy, carolinablue , counselor ... i cant remember everyone , so apologize to any friends not mentioned in this thread....

so again .... just wanted to thank everyone who made a very difficult year in cfb betting that much easier to deal with. Happy holiday season to everyone and always remember that mike leach is a weasel.

oh my ... almost forgot ... thanks lindetrain for the preseason team by team write ups .... helped in preparation. enjoyed your all aboard threads as well.

Nice work this year my friend. Tough year but you treaded water.

Let's get over the hump this bowl season.

Now, seriously, admit you're in a festive mood because you've been steady milking the tourists in the 6/12 game at the Golden Nugget.

:ousucks:

11_2_104.gif

oh my ... almost forgot ... thanks lindetrain for the preseason team by team write ups .... helped in preparation. enjoyed your all aboard threads as well.

:36_11_6:

Hahah...I was like, damn! I didn't make it!

It was great talking football with you too bro. Let's just hope we finish this shit strong and all that preparation ends up being worth it.

vegas- you know you love that weasel mike leach and myself. :smiley_acbe:

you're not gonna be happy at the end of the recruiting season when leach pulls some trick ass weasel shit...:cheers:

Last edited:
Very nice thread, kyle.
Here's to you -:cheers:

Your threads and analysis are a must read for me every week.
Let's bowl em over, my friend.

Back