My Guaranteed No-win For Next Years Superbowl in 2015.

• Thread starter Thread starter The Capping Genius
  • Start date Start date
T

The Capping Genius

After rolling to a whopping 43-8 win over the Denver Broncos, the Seattle Seahawks won't win the next Superbowl and most likely won't even show up.

My forecast looks like 2 long shots - one of which that hasn't been there in a while, and one being a first-timer.

After rolling to a whopping 43-8 win over the Denver Broncos, the Seattle Seahawks won't win the next Superbowl and most likely won't even show up.

My forecast looks like 2 long shots - one of which that hasn't been there in a while, and one being a first-timer.

detroit-lions-fans-a699eed62f016c12.jpg

My other scenario was Chargers-Lions which would be more entertaining

A new coach could male it happen...

Given Detroit, Cleveland, Houston and Jacksonville are the only teams I can think of that have never been .... Detroit seems the most likely. Houston is just a year removed from a really good season though. Incidentally, that means Detroit is the only nfc team to never make it there.

Since Detroit seems the overwhelmingly likely first timer ... that eliminates the cowboys ( nfc ) from my prediction so I will go with your prediction as being:

Detroit vs Cincinnati

Ummm...wow.

Detroit Lions owner William Clay Ford Sr., who spent 57 years as an employee and board member of Ford Motor Co., died Sunday of pneumonia in his Grosse Pointe Shores home.
Ford had owned the Detroit Lions for 50 years. Son Bill Ford Jr., in recent years has taken on most of the team’s ownership responsibilities, including being appointed to the NFL’s influential broadcasting committee. Presumably, the younger Ford will assume full control of the franchise.

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140309/AUTO0102/303090025#ixzz2vVoFZwo4

Back