My grandmomma gave me dat chain - Friday plays

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
MLB Exhibition 2013: 34-21-1 +19.56 units
Regular Season 24-19-1 +11.02 units

Won't be around much this weekend, so looking to out on a high note to wrap up the week. 2-2 last night with 1.31 units to the good.

ChiSox/Cle over 7.5 -115 four units

If this wind holds up this game flies over this number. I'll likely look to have two units total on this game and buy back 2 on the under at a better price closer to first pitch.

Baltimore +140 one unit

O's are playing well right now and I'm very high on Gonzalez. He pitched his ass off vs NY in this park last year. Not sure what to expect this line to do, but I'll take a unit now and maybe one later if the number moves very much. Adam Jones is dialed in and Davis hit two more in the Boston series. If Strop/O'Day and Johnson can pitch the way they did vs Boston, they're going to have a hell of a record after leading through 6.

Lean KC tonight but havn't played it yet...

Talkin bout she look like Janet Jackson..........

..........bitch got out the car lookin mo like Freddie Jackson!

Hahaha Karl. One of the all time greats. Crazy shit last night at Petco huh? Quentin gonna have a bounty on his head for the rest of the season.

GL today Irish..

I wanna see how MLB handles this Quentin bullshit. You take out a top pitcher that his team is relying heavily on in hopes of a title for possibly 2-3 months...because you got hbp in a 2-1 game? Can he really be that stupid to think he was hitting him on purpose? Unreal.

The Padres head to Chavez Ravine for a 3-game set beginning Monday...if MLB plays this right, doubt Quentin will be eligible for that series. Who knows? If Greinke is out 2-3 months because of Quentin's actions, how many games should he be suspended? Don Mattingly said last night that he shouldn't be able to return until Greinke can pitch again. I can't see MLB doing that, but, I certainly agree.

MLB has not seen the end of this one by any means IMO. Donnie Baseball is old school, Quentin will pay sometime down the road for this one IMO.

Can't wait for next week's series..

Cubs +133 one unit

Can't believe I'm on the Cubs again today, but Cain a flyball pitcher - may have trouble keeping it in the park.

Cubs TT over 4.5 +105 one unit

Cubs tie it in the bottom of the ninth. A two run bomb would be epic here.

Bought back two units on the under 7.5 in Cle at -110. Price didn't move my way. Oh well.

Good luck this weekend fellas. It's Miller time

Back