KU -5 .. would hit anything under a TD
L'ville -2.5
Texas -24 (-120)
OU -28 (-120)
Mississippi St +24.5
Utah +3.5 WIN
Northwestern -10 (-120)

Last edited:
nice gems .. i am also on usf ... 2.5 points worse than you(3.5 if it dint pass the zero). also on louisville and again a half point worse than you. leaning oklahoma too. like your card so far. got a million bucks i can borrow, i am getting crushed this year ?

very true.

I like the Oklahoma play better than the Texas one. I think Baylor can put some points up on UT. Oklahoma should destroy ISU but I can't get the balls to lay 28 on the road anymore in this crazy season.

I understand that Hunt...been a pretty tough college football season for a lot of people. I am still up on the year..and feel fortunate for that this year.

Adding some leans to the card...

Mississippi St +23.5 (will probably hit this eventually, hoping for 24)
I like MSU defense and run game. Think they only lose by 14-17.

Texas A&M +2.5 ... NU playing horrible right now, just fired AD and A&M should run all over em

Miami FL +6 ... Rivalry game...always close..see this one going either way, with the winning team just winning by a FG

As of now...I could see myself adding all 3 of those to my card.

Take it from an Iowa State fan that has dilligently watched every down of pathetic Cyclone football this year....OU will destroy the Cyclones this Sat. M. Brown took mercy on his ex-assistant coach and pretty much called off the dogs in the second half. It ended up 56-3 and could have been 77-3 easily. I think B. Stoops with make a statement on the road and try to move up in the BCS rankings. Quite frankly ISU's offense is just abysmal and there is talk that a RS Freshman QB could get significant playing time this Sat. I personally think that means a couple of real easy picks for the OU defense. The ISU pass defense is ranked 112th in the nation is passing efficiency. It will be ugly just trust me.

I could have gotten OU at -28 (-130) but I think OU -29 (-110) won't be a problem.

OU 35 ISU 3 at Halftime.

OU 66 ISU 10 Final.

1/4 of my account is on OU -29 so I consider it my play of the year easily.

Was my intial thought as well...wondering though if this could be similar to ECU game earlier this year. I know last years game at Messy the score was deceiving

Yeah if I recall.. Messy was only down by 7 going into the 4th quarter or something like that. Nice win at Auburn earlier this year...been playing decent after the big opening day loss to LSU. Carroll not playing too bad...and Dixon running the ball well. Miss St defense playing good like they have most of the season. May even put some on the ML at that high price. Crazier things have happened this year.

Yeah if I recall.. Messy was only down by 7 going into the 4th quarter or something like that. Nice win at Auburn earlier this year...been playing decent after the big opening day loss to LSU. Carroll not playing too bad...and Dixon running the ball well. Miss St defense playing good like they have most of the season. May even put some on the ML at that high price. Crazier things have happened this year.

OMG don't get me started on that game. Cruising too the under. 5 Minutes left, West Virginia up 28-14 with the ball, marches down and scores with 3 minutes left to make it 35-14, still under the total. Missy gets the ball back is forced to punt with 1:07 left, 50 yard punt return touchdown to go over the number. Fucking torture.
:hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang::hang:

yup .... i ahd messy state that game .... all they have to do is tackle the punt returner and wv takes a knee to end the game ... brutal game.

South Florida +1 LOSS
Utah +3.5 WIN

1-1 to start the week...

How big was that TD called back after the review on the block now...would have been 24-10 USF and all the momentum in the world. Oh well can't win em all.

Back