My Games tonight

G8RB8

Pretty much a regular
7:00 games
Cleveland +127 - if there's one Rays pitcher I never liked playing and looked for an excuse to fade, it's Jackson. Injuns have done well against the Rays this year, and I expect it to continue. . . even with Carmona on the mound, who did look better against Detroit his last outing

Cincy -125 - Brewers suck right now. Cincy smells blood in the water. I think Volquez has no-no potential every time he steps out there, though he does give up the long ball. Bush blows on the road. It worked for me yesterday, so I'm taking them again today.

GL all...... Little out of the box for me to post plays, but I figured why not today?

For the 8:00 games, I'm thinking the Royals. Beckett hasn't done anything special to me this year to warrant -160 on the road

GL G8RB8. The Indians seem to have Tampa's number this season. I like the bet. Either two things are going to happen in that MIL-CIN game, blowout either way. I see a lot of runs because of what you see with Bush on the road, but Volquez isn't shutting teams down as easily as they've become more familiar with him.

Im on the Indians as you know, and I considered taking the Royals too, but after I bit the bullet going 0-5 a couple of weeks ago ive decided to only bet the 2 best games I like, 3 at most.

Anyhoot, GL Man.

PS . I hope you arent a Bucs fan because fuck brett favre

I agree with your feeling on the Cin-Mil game MCG, I just think it's Cin that runs away with it because of stuff like nropp mentioned where the Brewers have just been brutal with runners in scoring position lately. Volquez completely owned the Brewers in the last outing less than a month ago, giving up 1 ER in 7 IP. I'm hoping he picks up right where he left off.

Thanks dude, GL to you.

Damn computer went down

Gurv - I'm not really an NFL fan. If I had to pick, it's the Jags. I like Tampa, but no matter what happens in NFL (fan-wise), it doesn't ruin my weekend.

The Gators on the other hand.........

boiler - Ban ThadBusby:18_1_204:

Thanks everyone

dusty baker intentionally walked fielder with one out , man on third in the first inning????? i didnt see it but that is what it says on cbssportsline.

can someone explain that to me ???????? gl the rest of the game. dusty baker is a clown though.

I'm not playing any 8:00 games.

Laid off KC, just not feeling it. Something tells me that Detroit is a worthy play in a back/forth game that could have lots of runs scored, but I'm laying off that too.

Will be back for sure for the later, the Nats will almost definitely be a play, and contemplating a lot on that SF/ATL and LAA/Balty overs. I can't believe that I can actually get + money on that SF/ATL over 8, Hampton is a gas can, and Sanchez has walked 16, and given up 20 ER's his last 21 innings.

i agree on the jackson fade... hes definitely the weakest of the bunch although sonnanstine can have his days too.
lookin good so far on that one....

glad i was out all day otherwise i would have pounded volquez ML and RL and looks like the fuckin screwers actually showed up today. still plenty of game left though...

got over 8.5 in the zona/pitt game and thats all for me---- following the steam movement (remmeber steammoves, haha)... shit this total opened at 8 -20 and is already at 9 -07 at pinny.
pitt pen is taxed with no capps, and herrera only going 1.1 innings last night... as we watched arizona explode in the 8th. only pen available is really hansen and burnett (and hes a gas can)... hell maybe theyll even bring in van benschoten. haha.

and duke was one of the most awful pitchers throughout july i guess you could throw herrera in the mix too and a couple others.... so instead of laying the -300 ill take the over @ -120 as a different route to fade him.
0-3 11.25 last 3... 0-3 6.45 ERA on road.

GL on the rest of your day g8r, and happy to see you hear.

you will find your bud linde is here already on point with some of his writeups analysis in the college football forum... these guys really know their shit here.

I hate taking Arizona overs a) at home, and b) Webb on the mound. However, it's tough to argue with that reasoning, Az could get most of it themselves. I see that bitch is up to -300 now!

linde is good peoples, and eager to talk some college sports. Good dude.

Good to see you Cap

Looks like I'll need some luck too, because Volquez and Fausto are going to make it as hard on me as possible

dude gabe gross has been a MONSTER this last week or two since they stuck him back in the lineup

Nats +153
Nats have been on a mini-tear lately, winning 4 in a row, and getting a big spark from their newbies. Lannan could beat De La Rosa in anything he wants to, including rock, paper, scissors. I'll definitely take my chances catching +153 with a recently inspired Nats ballclub that didn't quit yesterday down 3 early.

The Nats also have TWO players named "Jesus." Keep that in mind when you're praying for a hit.:bow:

Last edited:
if you had the nats games televised like we do.....

you wouldnt want to bet on them anymore:36_11_6:

although thyere playing some better ball right now--- this bonafacio guy has given some SERIOUS spark in the leadoff spot.
for awhile it was willie harris hes cooled off a bit... but bonafacio has been killing it.

heres a stat. since we traded rauch 13 games ago, and i thought the pen was going to collapse, well they didnt.....
OBP was .188 and ERA 1.37... and a lot of young kids weve been trying out too.

thats sick

I watch them ALL the time. . . I got the MLB package, and if there's ANY team I actually like in MLB it's the Nats. . . Don't ask why, I just do. I think it had to do with jumping on that nasty tear at the end of last year where they hit like 8 straight catching some mad dog money. Bad thing is, I bet them all the time, and sometimes I'm dead on, sometimes I'm in left field. I like to think I have a handle on them from watching them so much, but I'm not as good as I think I should be.

I think the pen, and the recently inspired play are also helped with addition by subtraction. I think with Rausch, Lo Duca, and the rest out the door, it's inspired some friendly competition between the rest.

G8, I'm going to hit 5dimes tomorrow. I talked to customer service. I think I got it worked out. I will give you outcome tomorrrow night.

monte - sweet!

I'm going to ask them to put up a Cincy Bearcats win total, and I'm going to hit that over, the UNC over, Miss St over, Miss St to win SEC, and Wake/UNC to win ACC..... Should give me something to root for all year besides the Gators:18_1_204:

can't believe that considering how Bush started in the first inning (walk, HBP, 2 hits?) they haven't done ANYTHING since.

And by anything I am positive we're talking of 5 innings of no hit baseball.

these bases are insane sometimes.

yep, this is bottom 1st

J Keppinger singled to center. 2 0
J Votto walked, J Keppinger to second. 2 0
J Bruce popped out to third. 2 0
B Phillips grounded into fielder's choice to shortstop, J Votto out at second, J Keppinger to third. 2 0
A Dunn hit by pitch, B Phillips to second. 2 0
E Encarnacion reached on infield single to third, J Keppinger scored, B Phillips to third, A Dunn to second. 2 1
C Patterson flied out to left.

It's top 7th now, they still have 2 hits.

Fielder's 5th homer in August (!) pretty much seals the deal here. Not that they were coming back anyways, but just to make sure.

Indians have blown about 6 chances now to at least tie the freaking game. Christ.

monte - hadn't sent an email yet.

I'm trying to get some nasty juice on the Giants/Braves over. . . if Cain/Jurjjens can get 6 out of the two, I pray that these AAA offenses can scratch at least 8 across with gas can Hampton and Dirty Sanchez.

Just got +115 on that over 8 in the Giants/Braves game

Let's hope Hampton blows up early and Molina hits for the cycle

6-3 in Tampa bay now..unbelievable dude...I might just throw in the towl with baseball after tonight, ive been taking a beating as of late

Well there you go Injuns. You fucked it up now. Would have been nice to get a few runs in when you had the chance:mad:

Gurv - I've actually been killing it lately. Of course, I've had great luck too. Looks like I'm not going to get that luck tonight, at least so far.

I just think baseball is getting impossible to cap. How could the white Sox not be winning this game if you cap it to a tee. Robertson has sucked on the road and against CWS, and Floyd has been as solid as they get against Detriot and at home, thats really it when you break it down.

Been a shitty last 15 mins.

Nats get TWO double plays on them with two runners on and one out, and Braves get two on with no outs, and Hampton can't bunt them over, strikes out, and then a double play.:hang:

Back