My Friends and I Recorded an NBA Podcast

raems

Pretty much a regular
Hey guys,

A few friends and I always talk hoops via text and decided to try out a podcast, it's basically just us talking hoops for 50 minutes. Link below if you want to listen - topics are our MVP rankings, the Knicks and the Heat.

Apologies in advance if this is somehow not kosher to post in the forum, it's not for money and is meant as nothing more than hoops conversation.

https://soundcloud.com/andres-guzman-38/lalas-husband-episode-1

Who said they would take the Rockets over the Spurs ?

Assuming Aldridge is back healthy they have little shot at beating the Spurs in a playoff series.

The Rockets are 14-16 vs winning teams while the Spurs are 18-7 and in a 7 game series the Spurs will expose the Rockets lack of defense.

Feel for Knick fans, deserve a better run organization.

Nice job on the podcast :shake2:

Spurs don't have two way athletes right now imo, the backcourt is way too lacking to handle the Rockets' athleticism. Zero players who can create their own shot in the backcourt offensively too, that's an absolute killer.

I'm as big a Spurs guy as anybody, but their regular season greatness is in the infrastrastructure/consistent execution. Teams don't gameplan on a game by game basis during the regular season, when that happens in the playoffs I question the Spurs' counters.

I'd guess they're saving Kawhi at the 4 lineups for the playoffs since Pau and Lee will become unplayable against the Rockets, bu we shall see.

Back