my fortune cookie said luck is coming my way

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Sorry..had to, just had to feel like I was at blankets for a minute...I miss those days sometimes..plus I had some really good chinese food...crab rangoons yo.

Have not posted any plays here yet this season..but im not gonna lie, had a few action bets here and there watching the teams..prepping.

I vary in units, I am mostly a 1 unit player but have been known to go up to 10 units at times.

Week 3 plays

Notre Dame +110 ML for 2 units

UM are just pups...hell even Rich Rod is a pup when it comes to these rivalries...10 freshmen will see the field at one point or another including the two worst qb's in the country, your Steven Threet and Nicholas Sheridan...Fat Chuck will have his boys ready..don't kid yourself they have been prepping for this game for months.

UM can't throw it downfield, and in the rain it will be worse...these boys arent ready yet imo...ND will dink and dunk underneath and burn the slow outside linebackers of UM. Special teams might keep UM in it.

24-13 Notre Dame

Penn State First half -14 (-110) to win 1 unit

Love it..PSU might have a decent qb this year. Cuse are shit and will be kicked in the balls on the fast surface..Penn State has been dominant in first halfs so far against shit teams and Oregon State is better than cuse.

Oklahoma -20.5 (-110) to win 1 unit

Rolling with the money train and will wait till they buck me off. Washington is deflated after last week and Locker can't win by himself.

Ohio State +11 (-110) to win 1 unit and ML +365 for 1/2 unit

I like the fact USC doesn't have a qb that can run or improvises a lot out of the pocket, which is what OSU struggles with...not to say Sanchez is a pocket passer but he is no Boo. I think Wells is a huge loss, but OSU has an opportunistic defense that will confuse Sanchez and has great special teams. Will be a great game imo. Plenty of great writeups here on this game. 11.5 for that defense is way too effin much..especially against a qb that hasn't faced a defense like this yet.

Fresno State ML +110 for 1 unit

Love this Fresno team and Pat Hill is no joke of a coach. I like their style, kind of old school, hard nosed team who plays with a passion. Biggest game in years, if they get ahead it will be difficult for wisky to come back imo against a solid d.

ML parlay 1 unit to win 1.1 units

Georgia ML
BYU ML
Oregon ML

I like all three offenses, and all three should win imo. Oregon scares me a little with the new qb on the road but they are so explosive hopefully they'll be ok.

GL all.

Last edited:
:cheers:

GL hunt, you do know your boys and may tail you on ND.

looks like a solid card man

love the "sanchez ain't no boo" part. :36_11_6:

like ND too, they might as well get a w in now before um runs off another 5-6 straight.
:cheers::cheers:

Love all the plays and the thread title. :cheers:

Your missing one thing...****100% on the year****

Really surprised here....I can certainly see ND winning the game, but it's a complete tossup IMO...experience or not, they just aren't that good...UM has plenty of experience on defense and ND will be made one dimensional by the UM front..no chance ND runs it..

Basically whoever avoids the turnover IMO will win the game....really shocked u went double play on it..

GL on the card bro.

Really surprised here....I can certainly see ND winning the game, but it's a complete tossup IMO...experience or not, they just aren't that good...UM has plenty of experience on defense and ND will be made one dimensional by the UM front..no chance ND runs it..

Basically whoever avoids the turnover IMO will win the game....really shocked u went double play on it..

GL on the card bro.

Jump, it is a tossup but I think ND will make up for their running game with short passes in the flat and screens. Looks like weather might be a big factor today which sucks..but I'll take the tall grass and wet surface to favor ND.

I'm not a believer in this UM team just yet...they will be starting an all freshmen backfield and have a makeshift Oline, those two things won't get you very far imo.

Back