So far for this week, I am on a bunch of chalk:

Tenn -13.5
Fresno St. -10.5
Oregon -2.5 +106
Auburn -13.5

and one doggy:

Ga Tech +10

Good to see some of you again.

My favorite Husker! Glad you got the email and found your way to the site. Could always use another good cfb mind that knows there shit.

I'm not against you on any and love Auburn as one of the best plays on the board and GT is my fave dog on the board this week.

welcome bro. I like your bets except for GT. VPI has an incredible record ats at home. Love to see your thoughts on this game.

GL bro.

My reasoning on GTech is that Va Tech's offense is not good. Their QB sucks and I will take 10 points with a very good D against a crappy O.

cubsker said:
My reasoning on GTech is that Va Tech's offense is not good. Their QB sucks and I will take 10 points with a very good D against a crappy O.

Well...okay. They've scored 38, 35, 36, and 29 against, I'll admit, not the toughest competition in the country...but what about that offense suggests it's not good? They've got good a good line, a decent running game, and several excellent WRs. QB is inexperienced, but he's been fairly solid so far. They do have a WR and DE (leading sacker, I think) suspended for this game, but those are two items this team has several extras of.

For what it's worth, I don't like this game enough to bet against you, and hey, maybe this GT defense can get it done against VPI. But I know VPI's defense will stomp on Ball....all...day....long. And VPI at home is a tough nut crack.

good luck on your bets, bro.

:shake:

redbearde said:
Well...okay. They've scored 38, 35, 36, and 29 against, I'll admit, not the toughest competition in the country...but what about that offense suggests it's not good? They've got good a good line, a decent running game, and several excellent WRs. QB is inexperienced, but he's been fairly solid so far. They do have a WR and DE (leading sacker, I think) suspended for this game, but those are two items this team has several extras of.

For what it's worth, I don't like this game enough to bet against you, and hey, maybe this GT defense can get it done against VPI. But I know VPI's defense will stomp on Ball....all...day....long. And VPI at home is a tough nut crack.

good luck on your bets, bro.

:shake:

They looked like shit against UNC - their D set up most of their points. Also didn't do a whole lot last week against Cincy until the 4th qtr. I think their QB sucks.

welcome aboard, cubsker.

on fresno and oregon with you. can you believe the line movement to arizona st? Oregon's a doggie now.

anyways, BOL this weekend.

Back