My First Draft...

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
1st of 7 for me tonight. Only one that is not a 12 teamer (its a 14), 4 pt passing tds, 1ppr, 20 receiving yards per point (rest is all standard)

Had 4th pick, could have went julio, there were also times where I kind of had to make picks because I really thought they were best available, yet I really did not want them. So idk how I feel about the draft.

I still don't understand how people don't come into drafts prepare. Someone took brady I believe 7th overall(idc if he tops his career year), there are a ton of other examples.... As much as I love knowing they are not going to win the league (most likely, maybe all their picks turn to be gems), but if you can't be the one to capitalize, it irks me knowing that the people taking advantage of them is not me. Anyways....

QB- M. Stafford (10th)
RB- I. Crowell (3rd)
RB- C. Hyde (4th)
WR- Beckham (1st)
WR- T.Y. Hilton (2nd) <--- 1 pick from gurley
TE- K. Rudolph (6nd)
Flex- A. Robinson (5th) (Could be Mcfadden/Jizz Rodgers for first few weeks)
K- B. McManus (13th)
Def- Miami (12th)
BN- D. Henry (7th) (Prob a reach slightly, but did not want to miss him either)
BN- D. McFadden (8th)
BN- J. Rodgers (9th)
BN- J. Matthews (11th) (Thought this maybe could be solid value)

I did think there was 1 more round, as I could have and was planning on taking burkhead in the 12/13 slots, but made a mistake there. Still can get on FA.

I have never done a 14 team league but think its a solid team. Like the first 4 picks. Seems like if Rudolph is a slight each but in a 14 team league i guess it's important to go a bankable starter where in 12 team leagues I think you can afford to wait. For bench, not a huge fan for getting mcfadden and jaquizz, id probably look to trade one early when possible and adding one of the Pats like Dion or Burkhead.

I'm trying to get past 7 leagues. How do you keep up haha. Do you try to pick similar players to go for it all or spread it out to guarantee a few victories.

Just saw this jump, i mean if anyone is interested, I am more than happy to share the rest.... Think I churned out some more solid drafts..... I think late players I tend to key in on similar picks, but honestly it really depends on how the draft falls and if I really do need that position late.

I only make sure my lineups are optimal week in and week out, and don't really look at my oppoenents until maybe sunday night game or monday night games.

I ended up actually only in 6 drafts, and 1 I drafted for my gf (her first time ever doing it, and hope she gets hooked ;) ). I would say 4 of the 6 I've been in for over 7+ years, 2 others for 3+, and 1 new one with some coworkers.

Back