My Euro 2008 1st Week plays

panos

Pretty much a regular
Twenty two days of great football action! Can't get much better than that, I guess.

This is what I like today:

Switzerland - Czech Republic Draw ML @ 3.04 1 unit
Under 2 @ 1.85 to win 1 unit

Portugal - Turkey Over 2.25 @ 2.10 1 unit

Let's all have a great tournament and Go Greece, let's do this again! :cheers:

Thanks, JP.

Frustrating opening day for me. Switzerland did not deserve to leave the field with no points. And the over in the 2nd game could have easily hit.

Anyway, on to today's card:

Austria v. Croatia -0.5 @ 1.83 to win 2 units
Under 2.5 @ 1.70 to win 1 unit

Germany v. Poland Over 2.5 @ 1.95 to win 1 unit

Depending on how I do in the first game, I may add something later.

Good luck to all today!

Thanks, buddy. Man, your lads gave me a scare tonight, hehe!...But, of course, the points count at group stage.

3-3, +1.45 for the 1st couple of days. Could have been better, but not complaining.

Two very difficult days ahead of us , let´s try and stay afloat.

Romania +0.5 @ 2.06 1 unit
French are slow starters in big tournaments. I believe this Romanian team can give them fits.
Under 2 @ 1.80 to win 1 unit
One of these days, the over will hit, I just hope it will not be in this one.

Reverting with the late game. BOL to all!

What a freakin' waste of time this game was! :hang:
At the very least, I made the right plays.

For the night game,I'm having:

Italy -0.25 @ 2.15 1 unit
Over 2 @ 2.13 1 unit
The total play comes more from my desire to see some goals scored.

Gl to all!

3-1 yesterday,6-4 +3.58units so far.

The first games of the daily programme have been snooze fests so far, but I see this changing today.

Spain v. Russia Over 2 @ 1.88 to win 1 unit
Both teams to score @ 2.20 1/2 unit

I also lean Russia but the two absentees up front worry me...On the other hand, I have great deal of respect for some of Spain´s players but none for Spain´s coach.

3-1 yesterday,6-4 +3.58units so far.

The first games of the daily programme have been snooze fests so far, but I see this changing today.

Spain v. Russia Over 2 @ 1.88 to win 1 unit
Both teams to score @ 2.20 1/2 unit

I also lean Russia but the two absentees up front worry me...On the other hand, I have great deal of respect for some of Spain´s players but none for Spain´s coach.

Lets just hope PANO that Spain chokes again that way they'll "shit-can" his foolish ass.... CMON RUSSIA

GL today panos!

Only thing that would worry me a bit on that total is same thing that worries you...
no pogrebnyak or arshavin.....

will root for a 3-1 ish game :cheers:

evalagoal: Lol, let's hope Greece chases him!...Are your friends over yet?

CapNumberTwo:
Ok, buddy, let's do it! :cheers:

8-6, +2.58 units.

Last night´s game was a big disappointment and I don´t mean only in terms of wagering. Greece had maybe the worst performance under Rehhagel and deservedly lost. Although Rehhagel blames his players´"lack of heart" for the defeat, I think it´s mostly him to blame. I could never imagine he would play such a defensive and passive tactic against such an average squad like Sweden. Crazy.

On to today.

For the early game, if Portugal plays to win, I think they´ll make it. I know that you can really never tell with these people, but I´ll take my chances.

Portugal -0.5 @ 1.80 to win 1 unit

Gl!

8-6, +2.58 units.

Last night´s game was a big disappointment and I don´t mean only in terms of wagering. Greece had maybe the worst performance under Rehhagel and deservedly lost. Although Rehhagel blames his players´"lack of heart" for the defeat, I think it´s mostly him to blame. I could never imagine he would play such a defensive and passive tactic against such an average squad like Sweden. Crazy.

On to today.

For the early game, if Portugal plays to win, I think they´ll make it. I know that you can really never tell with these people, but I´ll take my chances.

Portugal -0.5 @ 1.80 to win 1 unit

Gl!

See I have to disagree w/ you PANO. I though Greece played their game, but I have to be honest and say that they just didn't perform. It seemed that they were all off, other than Kyrgiakos in the back (who by the way is one of the BEST defenders in the world I would say)

To me the posetion in the back is just fine if you can exploit the other teams midfeild lack of concentration. With that said, it didn't happen. Our Midfielders were not creative enough to go againt the weak Sweedish defense.. This is what the Greek League and young Greek players lack... CREATIVITY.

Other than that we'll see what we do against the Russians as I see a tough game there.

To me the posetion in the back is just fine if you can exploit the other teams midfeild lack of concentration. With that said, it didn't happen.

This does not work anymore, bro. It worked four yrs ago, when no one knew about it and everyone underestimated us. Now all coaches know what to expect and Rehhagel should have been more creative and more aggresive in his game plan. I saw absolutely nothing in Sweden -except, of course, Ibrahimovic - to justify such a scary approach.

Creative players are getting more and more rare in the modern football and naturally Greece is not an exception. But this can be somehow replaced with smaller gaps between the three lines and fast and energetic players. What the heck was expected from Gekas or Samaras when they had to chase all night long balls amongst the entire Swedish defense?!...

I would agree with you that almost everyone seemed to be in an off night and in bad conditioning -which worries me even more. The Russia game will be extremely difficult, because Russians are fast and with good skills. Let's hope we will pull our shit together until Saturday.:shake:

Portugal's win serves Switzerland perfectly fine. Also, revenge will be definitely in home team's mind, as last time these two teams met in Turkey, the Turks beat literally the crap out of the Swiss...Plus, I think that UEFA wouldn't like both home teams to exit the tournament so early...

Switzerland -0.25 @ 1.90
to win 1 unit

Portugal's win serves Switzerland perfectly fine. Also, revenge will be definitely in home team's mind, as last time these two teams met in Turkey, the Turks beat literally the crap out of the Swiss...Plus, I think that UEFA wouldn't like both home teams to exit the tournament so early...

Switzerland -0.25 @ 1.90 to win 1 unit

GL FILE!

Back