My Comical Tennessee Live Bet Loss

lvmike32

Pretty much a regular
after Bama 1st possession of 2h 3 and out, played Tenn +18.5 at 21-10. Tua out for game.

Tenn gets ball, drives, and kicks FG. 21-13. Up 31.5 to 21.

Bama gets ball, couple FD's and Tenn stops them on 3rd down. But kid who pressured QB kind of pushes the bama QB getting up - not a roughing to me but kid gave the officials the opening to call and they did. So instead of punting Bama gets 1d and drives right down and scores TD. Up 31.5 to 28.

Tenn gets ball early 4th and drives down to 1st and G at Bama 2. TD here would pretty much ice it. Of course, Pruitt runs 3 plays up the middle, 11 on 11 in the box, and gains about 1.5 yards. 4th and G at 1/2 yard line. Tenn goes hurry up and this time lines up again 11 vs 11 all in the box and try a QB sneak/leap with a QB with a vertical leap about like mine now at 57 - QB not only doesn't budge the line but fumbles and Bama runs back 100 yards for TD. Down/lose 31.5 to 35. Instead of being up 38.5 to 21. Pruitt then grabs QB facemask coming off the field. The QB should have kicked his ass for the worst play calling I've ever seen (or I guess the same play calling you see all the time when inferior teams get down for 1st and G at 2 or so and try to muscle it in - against a superior team selling out 100% for run up the middle.)

Got the money back live betting BYU and Boise but still.

Lesson learned: Pruitt is an idiot, at least as a head coach. Bama O very average without Tua. Bama D can be had, just like last year. Burrow and LSU will put up 40+ on them unless a lot of turnovers in Red Zone. Oh, shit teams do shit things and must be very careful to bet them. LOL

after Bama 1st possession of 2h 3 and out, played Tenn +18.5 at 21-10. Tua out for game.

Tenn gets ball, drives, and kicks FG. 21-13. Up 31.5 to 21.

Bama gets ball, couple FD's and Tenn stops them on 3rd down. But kid who pressured QB kind of pushes the bama QB getting up - not a roughing to me but kid gave the officials the opening to call and they did. So instead of punting Bama gets 1d and drives right down and scores TD. Up 31.5 to 28.

Tenn gets ball early 4th and drives down to 1st and G at Bama 2. TD here would pretty much ice it. Of course, Pruitt runs 3 plays up the middle, 11 on 11 in the box, and gains about 1.5 yards. 4th and G at 1/2 yard line. Tenn goes hurry up and this time lines up again 11 vs 11 all in the box and try a QB sneak/leap with a QB with a vertical leap about like mine now at 57 - QB not only doesn't budge the line but fumbles and Bama runs back 100 yards for TD. Down/lose 31.5 to 35. Instead of being up 38.5 to 21. Pruitt then grabs QB facemask coming off the field. The QB should have kicked his ass for the worst play calling I've ever seen (or I guess the same play calling you see all the time when inferior teams get down for 1st and G at 2 or so and try to muscle it in - against a superior team selling out 100% for run up the middle.)

Got the money back live betting BYU and Boise but still.

Lesson learned: Pruitt is an idiot, at least as a head coach. Bama O very average without Tua. Bama D can be had, just like last year. Burrow and LSU will put up 40+ on them unless a lot of turnovers in Red Zone. Oh, shit teams do shit things and must be very careful to bet them. LOL

me too......live bet them at +21.5 to try saved my teaser with Alabama-22......

ended up losing both wagers.....smh.....

should had taken them 2nd half +13 instead.....

also thier TT was 13.5.......good thing I payed off that....

never will know but not buying they would have walked in. They got stuffed on 3 straight runs and any other run near the middle likely would have too - just my opinion as they weren't even close on the first 3 runs. Probably true QB went rouge and that's why he grabbed his facemask. But Bama is reacting to the QB sneak so you can't say something else would have worked. We'll never know. All conjecture now.

Honestly if this isn‘t a reason to cut a player then I don‘t know what is (excepting criminal acts)

Back