My Clients Plays

Teapot9

Not from 63rd
I house people’s action at work. Most wagers are $50-$100. These guys don’t win very often so I thot maybe it would be beneficial to post what they play so you can fade in case you’re looking for something.

Buffalo -2 (that’s the play almost all of them are on)
AZ +13
Indy -5
Tampa +2.5

Those are by far the biggest plays my guys have taken against me.

I am actually doing the same with my friends and co-workers...LOL. I used to bet to mainly watch the game. So why not just take actions from friends and co-workers (about 15 in total). It spares me from doing “research” before betting which is time consuming...:D
Mine are on Bears, Raiders, Cincy and Under Cincy. And most are on GB for the late game

I am actually doing the same with my friends and co-workers...LOL. I used to bet to mainly watch the game. So why not just take actions from friends and co-workers (about 15 in total). It spares me from doing “research” before betting which is time consuming...:D
Mine are on Bears, Raiders, Cincy and Under Cincy. And most are on GB for the late game
It’s very relaxing.

It’s only a small group about 15+ consistent players. Action from $50-500(max per gm). As for later game that stand out. Most are on Car n BG.

This purely infos that I’m posting for fun. Some wins some loses but overall I’ve been doing ok. Better than me seating hours long researching n circling games...LOL. I honestly can’t watch a game without some kinda action on it. So might as well take actions from them.

I house people’s action at work. Most wagers are $50-$100. These guys don’t win very often so I thot maybe it would be beneficial to post what they play so you can fade in case you’re looking for something.

Buffalo -2 (that’s the play almost all of them are on)
AZ +13
Indy -5
Tampa +2.5

Those are by far the biggest plays my guys have taken against me.
Love fading

Back