My Bowl Thread...

Hawaiiguy

Big Kahuna
Tried to start an NFL thread......promptly posted 0-4, so I will try this....

In a couple of pools picking every game by the spread, so I will post my picks......BOLD are ones I am actually playing.....

Navy +3
Fresno -3
Memphis +13
BYU +3
Troy -4 1/2
Boise +3
TCU Boise Under 45 1/2 550 win 500 (w)
Hawaii +2
Hawaii +3 480 to win 400 (l)
CMU-7
WVA Even
FSU -5
FSU Wisky Under 51 550 to win 500 (l)wtf?
Miami +7
La Tech + 1 1/2
NC State +7
Missouri -12 1/2
Maryland +1 1/2
Maryland +3 770 to win 700 (w)
Maryland + 3 1/2 360 to win 300 (W)
Western Michigan +3
Oregon +3
Air Force +2.5
Pittsburgh +3
Boston College -4
Boston College -3 840 to win 700
Kansas -10.5
LSU +4

Last edited:
hawaiiguy, what is the feeling on the islands about the haw/nd game?
thanks, stevsa
I lean Hawaii......only because I think ND is coming into a hornets nest.....and I dont think Hawaii's weakness, O line, can be exposed too much by ND......

Great start to my pools at 0-4, thank god i didnt play any of them......

Actual Play........

TCU Boise Under 45 1/2 550 win 500

Hard to see a shootout there with boise and the froggies. gl there.

i like the irish in that game and already played it because line was moving and had to catch the number ... even though i promised myself i would wait for your thoughts. Hope it is a small lean for my sake.

gl HG

Hard to see a shootout there with boise and the froggies. gl there.

i like the irish in that game and already played it because line was moving and had to catch the number ... even though i promised myself i would wait for your thoughts. Hope it is a small lean for my sake.

gl HG

not playing this one at all, you are probably right on this......

again, just posting my pool picks, which have been horrible.....

the edge for hawaii i see is ND had 18 SACKS FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR......ND weakness against Hawaii's weakness.......

Got my first winner of the year with the TCU Under.....:tiphat:

The under in Boise/TCU game was a cappers delight... Nice hit my friend..:cheers::shake:

good hit.

...hate to see you leaning Warriors, but i'm thinking i'm gonna make a small play on ND tomorrow

Nice job on the under HG, continued GL in the bowls and have a great holiday!

Hey thanks guys.......

Not like it really matters, but in reality i do have Hawaii +3 1/2.......

When i play straight games, i often put 100 or 200 on two team parlays to buy points on game i know i am playing later.......

For example from my bookmaker account:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><TABLE class=title cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>PARLAY (2 TEAMS)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=dateCell>12/23/2008 @ 05:10 PM </TD><TD class=idCell>CFB</TD><TD class=pickCell>[212] TOTAL u46-110
(TCU vrs BOISE ST)

</TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=dateCell>12/24/2008 @ 05:00 PM </TD><TD class=idCell>CFB</TD><TD class=pickCell>[214] HAWAII +3½-135 (B+1)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=selectCell>210.00</TD><TD class=selectCell>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var isHidden = false; if (readCookie('sideMenu', 'false') == 'true'){ isHidden = true; } else{ addLoadEvent(function(){changeWidthGeneral(littleWidth)}); } new ypSlideOutMenu("account", "down", isHidden); ypSlideOutMenu.writeCSS(); </SCRIPT><STYLE type=text/css>#accountContainer { overflow:hidden; }#accountContainer, #accountContent { position:relative; }</STYLE>

I actually have similar 100 plays like this from other games.....

So the amount I actually have on this at 3 1/2? dunno......:36_11_6:

OFF TO THE GAME TO TAILGATE, DRINK LOTS OF HEINEKEN, AND TO GET SUNBURN.....:whip::whip:

Good luck guys in whatever you play, and Merry Christmas......be safe....:cheers:

Last edited:
I would love to see your team embarrass ND especially after gave fat charlie another year:smiley_acbe:. Happy holidays HG!

Hey thanks guys.......

Not like it really matters, but in reality i do have Hawaii +3 1/2.......

When i play straight games, i often put 100 or 200 on two team parlays to buy points on game i know i am playing later.......

For example from my bookmaker account:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=teamCell><TABLE class=title cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>PARLAY (2 TEAMS)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=evenRow><TD class=dateCell>12/23/2008 @ 05:10 PM </TD><TD class=idCell>CFB</TD><TD class=pickCell>[212] TOTAL u46-110
(TCU vrs BOISE ST)

</TD></TR><TR class=oddRow><TD class=dateCell>12/24/2008 @ 05:00 PM </TD><TD class=idCell>CFB</TD><TD class=pickCell>[214] HAWAII +3½-135 (B+1)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=selectCell>210.00</TD><TD class=selectCell>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> var isHidden = false; if (readCookie('sideMenu', 'false') == 'true'){ isHidden = true; } else{ addLoadEvent(function(){changeWidthGeneral(littleWidth)}); } new ypSlideOutMenu("account", "down", isHidden); ypSlideOutMenu.writeCSS(); </SCRIPT><STYLE type=text/css>#accountContainer { overflow:hidden; }#accountContainer, #accountContent { position:relative; }</STYLE>

I actually have similar 100 plays like this from other games.....

So the amount I actually have on this at 3 1/2? dunno......:36_11_6:
:whip:
OFF TO THE GAME TO TAILGATE, DRINK LOTS OF HEINEKEN, AND TO GET SUNBURN.....:whip:

Good luck guys in whatever you play, and Merry Christmas......be safe....:cheers:

the bolded is just sick ....

How the hell the FSU game got out of hand and sailed over is discouraging.....fugging Wisky...

Trivia: Prior to this year, what team gave up the most sacks in NCAA history?

Answer: 2007 Notre Dame (58 sacks)

Who set the new record?

2008 Hawaii (59 sacks)

I noted that Hawaii's offensive line was a piece of crap from week 1....but setting a new record? unfuggingbelievable....Colt Brennan did a lot to cover up just how bad it was....but even he was sacked 45+ times...

This oline returned from the Sugar Bowl.....better? they regressed... thank god they are all graduating.....downside though, another year of crap oline with young guys....but it cant be worse....

I see a lot of love for Nevada....I don't get it.....

Last year I noted they are a Division II team with a super stud gazelle for QB in Kaepernick and to fade Nevada after they nearly upset Boise.....Nevada did not disappoint, promptly being a spread nightmare, including a 23-0 shut out in their bowl game....

gebeezus, Hawaii beat them...who did Nevada beat? Losing record UNLV, Idaho, Utah State, Grambling State...an absolutely beat up Fresno Team, a hugely overrated SJS team...Nevada lost to NMSU....probably the crappiest team in the W(eakest) A (ss) C (onference).

Maryland has played 6 bowl teams in their last 6 games alone, including BC and Va Tech, which I consider to be very good....

ACC vs Weakest Ass Conference = Men against Boys

Kaepernick is a fugging beast, and now he has with him Vai Taua to tear the WAC to shreds...but the rest of the team? not so good....

I hope the line climbs....the wrong team is favored IMO.

I love Kaepernick, dude seriously needs to improve accuracy....career 50% completion rate just aint cutting it.....

They actually made a game of it.....I thought Maryland would wipe them out.....

W (eakest) A (ss) C (onference)

#1 Boise and #2 Hawaii showed just how bad this conference is.......:whip::whip:

thanks vegas....

really impressed with BC ......I don't think they lose 2 in a row......

Vanderbilt.....just might get shut out imo

BC should win this one by a minimum 7 points. I think we are on the right side my friend.

Aloha and Good Luck :cheers:

Back