Duke (76)
NC State (76)
Pitt (74)
Boston College (73.5)
Virginia (67.5)
Syracuse (63)
Wake Forest (59)

UNC (74)

Doing the PR's from my phone beforr heading home.

Thanks for your thoughts cubsker!

Miami a DD favorite at home to ville puts them pretty close to Auburn in your pr. I don't see it even though like you, I believe they are much improved. Duke above pitt and even with ncsu seems off to me too. I will have to look but I might have uva rated higher than duke.

I'm seeing a theme with my PR's,I need to break down the teams in the middle more.

Duke above Pitt-being a coach,I often put too much stock into coaching. I like Narduzzi...a lot,but put Cutcliffe as a slight fave over a first year HC when the teams(I think) are relatively close.

Might have to squeeze the Miami/Louisville gap a smidge as suggested.

Last edited:
I'm seeing a theme with my PR's,I need to break down the teams in the middle more.

Duke above Pitt-being a coach,I often put too much or too little stock into coaching. I like Narduzzi...a lot,but put Cutcliffe as a slight fave over a first year HC when the teams(I think) are relatively close.

Might have to squeeze the Miami/Louisville gap a smidge as suggested.

I have lost a fortune fading Duke since Cutcliffe got there. He is great, no doubt. There is probably something that I am missing in regards to Duke on some level as they outperform the boxscore on the scoreboard repeatedly. They might be smarter than most teams from a player perspective as well as a coaching perspective. I gave Duke a coaching edge over Pitt too. I know Cub mentioned his propensity to go for it more against better teams than he sports but that can't be all of it. I think a lot of it has been bounces but shrug.

GT, Louisville, Miami, NCSU, UNC, Pitt

I wouldn't have a single one of them favored on the road against another team from that group

Back