MVP discussion....

He is both MVP and best player in the league right now (with Kawhi).
He reminds me of Bron's seasons with Cleveland before the move to Florida...

Best player in the league is a big stretch, dude can ball but it's obvious he doesn't trust his teammates.

He no longer defers to KD, he just takes the shot himself.

Unlike LeCramps in Cleveland those early years, Russ actually has some talent on the roster.

Russ is gonna have the narrative too seems a very good bet

Harden could take it too but I think his stats would need to blow russ out of the water to do it because of the story and I think they will be close

If the award is given to the most valuable player to a team, it should be Westbrook obviously. He needs to avoid too many games where he takes 40+ shots. Hopefully he doesn't break down.

He's not the best player in the league. Let's be honest. But he certainly is the most utilized player with the most offensive opportunities.

I'd take at least 5 players over him. Perhaps 5 point guards.

But opportunities and stats are what matters most and he'll have a triple double average... will def get the MVP.

He's not the best player in the league. Let's be honest. But he certainly is the most utilized player with the most offensive opportunities.

I'd take at least 5 players over him. Perhaps 5 point guards.

But opportunities and stats are what matters most and he'll have a triple double average... will def get the MVP.

5 Point guards is absurd....I mean that's legitimately absurd...

Westbrook is gonna put up historic numbers this season. He's the guy who stood up for a team that got dumped too. The NBA and it's fans are gonna rally behind him. Durant and Curry will most likely cancel themselves out. Davis is owed more but his team just sucks ass. Kawahi is gonna get some votes this year to be sure but Westbrook could average close to a 30/10/10 this season. That's impossible to ignore.

Russ needs to utilise the players around him like Oladipo etc and the Thunder will be a better team.

So far he's suffocating them.

Hero ball ain't gonna get this team anywhere but one and done in the playoffs.

And lord help this team if he gets injured given the nature of the offense right now.

5 Point guards is absurd....I mean that's legitimately absurd...

Westbrook is gonna put up historic numbers this season. He's the guy who stood up for a team that got dumped too. The NBA and it's fans are gonna rally behind him. Durant and Curry will most likely cancel themselves out. Davis is owed more but his team just sucks ass. Kawahi is gonna get some votes this year to be sure but Westbrook could average close to a 30/10/10 this season. That's impossible to ignore.

I'm arguing against the MVP case and more concentrating that he's not a top 3 overall asset.

Most GM's would take several PGs over him. It's not absurd to put Curry, Lilliard, Irving over him. If I'm looking to win this season I'd expand that list even further and leave him out. I like all of their games much better than Westbrook's. Russ has a ton of talent and they're struggling. He's just not a great PG. He's like a 6th man on crack.

He's going to Ricky Davis himself to a MVP, I suppose... but it has little to do with W/L.

I'm arguing against the MVP case and more concentrating that he's not a top 3 overall asset.

Most GM's would take several PGs over him. It's not absurd to put Curry, Lilliard, Irving over him. If I'm looking to win this season I'd expand that list even further and leave him out. I like all of their games much better than Westbrook's. Russ has a ton of talent and they're struggling. He's just not a great PG. He's like a 6th man on crack.

He's going to Ricky Davis himself to a MVP, I suppose... but it has little to do with W/L.

Westbrook is the kind of all-around talent you can build a team around. He represents hilarious mis-matches all over the court. No GM in his right mind is taking Irving over him, and I really don't see that strong of a case for either of the other PGs.

He's a top 5 NBA asset for sure, but as far as MVP....numbers like he's gonna put up, I just don't see how they can be ignored. Not to mention, so far, they're winning lol.

derozan might stand a chance if westbrook & harden god forbid have season ending injuries before March

he could avg 35 points a night and he still wouldnt be mvp.. westbrook and harden just do so much more that contributes to the teams success

Last edited:
Back