MVP and Champ

Detroit (Not a homer)
Josh Allen
I was close to going with J.A.

I think him being a top 2-3 guy in the MVP race is good for the league.

I'm just not sure if the Bills will win enough for him to be that guy. This feels like team hovering around .500

As far as my pick, I worry about rusty Burrow -- slow to heal at times -- but I like this Bengals team to do some things this year.

I was close to going with J.A.

I think him being a top 2-3 guy in the MVP race is good for the league.

I'm just not sure if the Bills will win enough for him to be that guy. This feels like team hovering around .500

As far as my pick, I worry about rusty Burrow -- slow to heal at times -- but I like this Bengals team to do some things this year.
I think the Bills are being underrated a bit. I'm not at all concerned about their losses on the defensive side, as all the guys who left & went elsewhere were either injury prone or hitting their early 30's & probably not worth the money they were receiving. Offensively, I'm more concerned about losing Morse than I am Diggs. He was complaining more & more & it seemed pretty obvious he was more concerned about his own stats than he was with winning. His absence opens the door for Cook & Kincaid to become the focal points of the offense. I also like the receiving core of Shakir, Coleman & Samuel. They aren't a top 10 unit, but I feel they'll be at least middle of the pack & Allen will spread the ball around more which will help his development take another step forward. I think they have a good chance of winning the division again. I feel Miami lost too much on defense & the Jets, while having by far the best defense in the division, lack in the coaching/front office departments. I can see a pending implosion between Rodgers & Saleh. Although, honestly, I do favor them slightly to win the AFCE.
I like Burrow a lot, but as you say, his health is always going to be in question. Also, a little concerned that his two elite receivers are both unhappy.

Ravens
Herbert

Bonus fliers for ROY even though they're kinda favorites

Offense Daniels
Defense Latu

Last edited:
Back