MusicCity Yearlong CFB

MusicCityGambler

Chill Winstonnn!
I'll just keep all my picks in this one thread, that way everything is easier to track and follow.

Ole Miss Rebels -3

I'm also intrigued with the Clemson Tigers and will have more throughout the weekend.

Not only do I like Clemson to beat Da Dawgs but I think we could see a Bama vs Clemson Chip. BOL on Week 1 and the season :shake:

GL MCG

Any vol thoughts?

I think it's going to take time, especially early on with early road games in Eugene and Gainesville. From a gambling standpoint, a chase against UT in those games should definitely get the one cover. On the plus side, their OL is quite strong for a team with low expectations. Downside is they don't have much talent or depth at RB. If things go ahead of schedule I wouldn't be too shocked them to possibly get either Carolina or UGA at home. I think they take care of Missouri, UK and Vanderbilt late in the season. Probably a 6-6 team. When it comes to CFB I'm just waiting for 2015 to get here.

1-0 posted, 3-0 including unposted.
Very fortunate the other night to hit Ole Miss, and an Ole Miss+4/UNC+18 teaser. The UNC/USC under was routine.

Today I've got Alabama+14/Brigham Young +4.5

Thx bloodhound

Georgia Bulldogs -3
I wasn't impressed with the Gamecocks in their opener. UGA is going to be primed for a big game here.

Oklahoma -14/Tennessee -7

Alright everyone, here's what I have for this week
ML Parlays
(Washington/So.Car/The Ohio State)-125
(Boise State/Houston Texans/Louisville/Washington/SoCar/TheOhioState)+150

Oregon -19/Boston College +21

7-3 on the season.

As you can see most of my bets are mutli-team ML parlays with rather heavy favorites. College is volatile to say the least. So far it's doing pretty well. I'll have one or two ready for Friday/Saturday.
e le
So far I've got ATS play
Wisconsin -24
Purdue played a nice game against the Irish. You just have to wonder how much they have left in the tank for Wisconsin. The Badgers of course lost a very tough game and they have a lot to be angry about. Purdue got boatraced by Cincy in their only other road game. I see the same thing happening here.

Kansas State+4.5
Line went the opposite direction, hopefully it doesn't matter.

I would like to hear some thoughts on SMU+28.5. Seems like a great letdown spot for aTm.

9-4 on the season

Tmrw I've got another ML parlay, already hit on the BYU leg of it
(BYU/Florida/Alabama/Tennessee/Miami(Fla)/Texas A+M)+100

Alabama -14
I don't get the hype for Ole Miss. They're not ready for this.

A few more ML parlays
(Alabama/Texas A+M/Oklahoma/Miami(Fla)/Florida/Tennessee)+210

(NC State/Florida State/Mizzou/Alabama/Texas A+M/Tennessee)-130

Illinois +14.5/over 54.5
North Carolina +14/Florida State -8
(FSU/Clemson/Okla.State/Michigan/South Carolina/Texas Tech)+100
(FSU/Michigan/Stanford/South Carolina/Texas Tech/Ohio State)+150

Go Noles, Wolverines, Red Raiders and Gamecocks.

Back