Mumbai/Bangkok/Luxenbourg/Seoul

gpcyan3

Pretty much a regular
6-2 +8.64u last 2 weeks.

Trying to keep the run going to end this season on a positive note.

Today I'm looking at Santoro and Sugiyama for a revenge angle win.

Santoro is a much better player, but the line seems strangely too low imo... Roger-Vasselin is 1-5 HC this season and hasn't showed much lately to believe he is going to change his form so why isn't this line in the 300s?

Anyone have any thoughts on these or any other matches today/tomorrow?

..i think that there's no value playing it at this odds..R-V like a younger countryman of santoro knows well his style of play and his tricks..aldo he is a class player for R-V i'mnot buyin it at ths price..BOL 2 u if u decide to play it..i'mthinkin of taking another frenchman - A PHM vs Kiefer at 1.9 local..gl

good luck on these plays. haven't followed enough tennis this year to really give my two cents, only followed US Series and the Majors.

thanks for the words, J.Dynomite and Mike...

I actually slept on it and when i got up the line had moved from 260s to 330s, lol. So I guess I should have jumped on him when it was lower.

There wasn't any value in that anymore, but I did take a shot at him -4GL... Looking good so far taking the first 6-1.

Should be some good matches in Bangkok tonight, so I'll be breaking those down sometime today.

Deciding to actually post a play today.

I'm taking the hometown Luxenbourger A.Kremer over M.Krajicek with the GL.

Kremer hasnt done much this year but recorded a victory over Michaella earlier this season Indoor. Krajicek has had a decent amount of good wins over lower ranked opponents, but I believe this is worth a shot at even odds considering the situation. Kremer will want to at least get out of the 1st round in this tourney and shouldn't give up, so I'm hoping for a 3 setter.

A.Kremer +4.5 over M.Krajicek +100 (1u to win 1u)

Let's hope for a close one.

..yeah man..it was a good call on santoro but rain in India is messin thingsup..hope PHM start 2 play lil' better..gl 2 u hcp seems 2 b in hands.. :bow:

getting back into the groove?

good record for the last few weeks. Good luck

Thanks scourge, about time I start to produce some winning weeks.

Only an hour before the match starts but I'll be on the hottie

Marta Domachowska over out-of-shape-hurt-Alberta Brianti -225 (2.25u to win 1u)

Price isn't too great for this match but Double D has been playing well and Brianti has had a nightmare year with her matches and (injuries?).

Easy win with Double D.

Gonna play quite a few matches today to ride the hot streak I'm on.

First play is S.Querrey -4.5 over N.Lindahl +100 (1u to win 1u)

More to follow, breaking down the card next couple hours.

Parlay of Querry/Berdych/Tursunov/Roddick/Kirilenko/Golovin (3u to win 2.59u)

I don't see any of the above players losing so I decided to throw them all in a parlay for a couple units.

Another unit on

D.Cibulkova -4.5 over T.Poutchek -150 (3u to win 2u)

Getting a little better deal on JJ.

J. Johansson
over F. Verdasco +140 (1u to win 1.4u)

Well, again I venture off my normal betting style and play way too many matches and I pay for it again. Terrible day yesterday and losing the last 4u play to top it off. I keep forgetting doubles are dog country... The bad thing is, there were matches I was almost 100% positive on (fading Poutchek, playing Golovin, and maybe even Tursunov) where I didn't play them large enough or as singles/a small double, when I should have just focused on the couple I felt really good about.

Dropped around 5u yesterday, hoping to chip away at that and get back to the positive for the end of the week. Querrey really disappointed. Barely taking the first set and then quite convincingly loosing the next 2 to an unknown's first ATP match ever... Again went out of my comfort zone here and shouldn't have even been involved in such an unpredictable matchup. the difference between a positive day and an enormously bad one.
Anyways, I still think I'm running well and will be playing a couple today.

First up is:

Frank Dancevic over Fernando Verdasco +110 (2u to win 2.2u)

This more of a Verdasco fade as I believe his game is not suited for this court type.

losing days are sometimes good lesson for us, trust me, I've had enough of that kind of days ;) The bad thing which comes to us minds after some nice run is over-confidence. It connect with losing focus of course. I hate that, and im trying to overcome it.

best of luck to you, bro :shake:

Thanks Songo. Hope to get back on track for the rest of this week.

Another play for tonight. Gonna ride Double D again. She seems to have that fighting spirit this tourney.

Marta Domachowska over Severine Bremond -158 (1.58u to win 1u)

Maybe a couple more as the night progresses.

I'll throw a unit against the newbie again. Let's do this Marcus. Revenge for yesterday, heh.

Yeu-Tzuoo Wang over Nick Lindahl -151 (1.51u to win 1u)

any girl named DD better win. nice hit on her. last i saw Dancevic was up the first set. lets get some wang.... yeah that doesn't sound right

lol yea Marta sure is a hottie in my book. Looks like Dancevic might loose this one, but odds were nice and was worth a shot.

I'm adding 1 more play for today and it's gonna be a big play.

I'm taking Golovin at pretty short odds imo. She is one to look out for in this tourney I believe and I will be riding her the entire way (hopefully)

Tatiana Golovin over Francesca Schiavone -166 (6.64u to win 4u)

Huge bet for me. The more I look into things, the more I liked this play and I just don't understand why the line isn't in the 200s.

yeah Dancevic's an ass, why I hate betting on him. Sometimes he looks great and most of the time he just kills you. Gonna ride you with Golovin, tho i got it at the shitty price of -175

congrats on your play on Tati, I don't know what happened to Franny after first set... I feel bad that I could mislead you today... :(

No prob Songo. I thought about hedging a little back since odds were positive vig for me, but I just went with my guy instinct since I've been confident in my player reads lately. Always enjoy reading your thoughts on matchups for sure.

I'm looking at Kiefer to win today to finally get the Mouse off his back against Rochus, but will wait to check odds and couple more things online since it's a later match.

I also lean on Santoro GL depending on what it is.

Alright just locked in a couple plays for later today.

Fabrice Santoro over Jarkko Nieminen +158 (1u to win 1.58u)
Fabrice Santoro +3 over Jarkko Nieminen -125 (1.25u to win 1u)
N.Kiefer -3 over O.Rochus -120 (2.4u to win 2u)

I like the fact Santoro has been successful against Jarkko in the past. And to be honest I just hate the kid. I don't like his playing style or his attitude, and I believe Santoro stands a good chance to pull off the upset or keep it close. Jarkko has been playing decent this tourney but odds and GameLine are worth a shot.

Kiefer is playing great tennis and -3 isn't a bad amount to lay for a GL.

thank you for the good words. I try my best, and was expect at least a close match between Franny and Tati. Still I think I capped the game quite well, but that was simply not a good day for Francesca. That would be all good, but after that bad decisions I usually lose my confidence, and thats always not a good sign. Hopefully this week will end with some +u for us. Good luck in your other plays.

Back