Mr Famous Winners! Here are the 2 Best Bets You'll Ever get!

• Thread starter Thread starter MR FAMOUS
  • Start date Start date
M

MR FAMOUS

Spent a lot of the season away from here, but thought I'd drop in for one last rush...LOL

Two games that say FREE Money!

Auburn +3 over Oklahoma

Tigers played one significant game in season opener with a great Clemson team. Since that day, they have grown into a truly dominant team. Bad game at Alabama was not a true indicator of the potential of the Tigers.
Auburn has superior defense and Oklahoma has allowed 30 puts per game against bowlers. Tigers allowed only 17 points per game against bowlers, an outstanding fact to allow a win here. More important is that the Tigers make their opponents suffer when needing points when trailing. They held down opponents to less than 1 point per first downs converted. There are only 2 teams still playing that have done that. Bama and Clemson.
There is nothing to write for The Sooners as they showed who they are in a home loss to the Buckeyes. In fact, Auburn is the best team to not make the top ten. A terrible rating (17th) because of wins and losses, which always hides the true potential of a team.

Cash in Monday with this huge win.

Its time for the Tiger-Tiger parlay.
Clemson +7 over Alabama

Clemson with 7 is far too many here as Bama was really lucky to even win against Washington. Im sure there will be those who think this will be a good game but I believe it will be a dominating performance by the Clemson Tigers,
Alabama was held to only 14 first downs by Wash and they only scored 14 points in all on offense. The field goal was because of a turnover and the pick-6 was the other boost for the Tide.
I guarantee that Clemson will not find a hard time moving the ball on Bama, as the Tide will find chasing Watson - a task that will be too much.
The Buckeyes were baffled by Clemson and Meyer was without an answer to even come up with a score. This is the same coach that rocked Bama last year, but without superior players this season. Bama lacks a superior QB and the run game is all they have, so expect the Tigers to own this game on the line of scrimmage. When that happens all the Tide can do is lose.

No need to say good luck to you readers - as its takes skill to win and these 2 teams have enough to bring home the money.

PS. In honor of Bloodhound, In bases, the Tribe wins it all next season - you heard it here first!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Clemson is playing Alabama

Its time for the Tiger-Tiger parlay.
Clemson +7 over Oklahoma

Back