Mr Baseball with a rare NBA prop (big play)

Mr Baseball

Pretty much a regular
Just looking to build the bankroll a bit while the snow melts before baseball. Just want to say thanks to everyone posting their plays and thoughts, it has helped me pad the ole wallet a bit.

I don't play much NBA, and stick to NCAA hoops before I turn full attention to baseball.

However, I found what I feel is a great opportunistic play tonight in the props department.

Jason Richardson over 25 Points + Rebounds + Assists (-100)

With the news of Amare out of tonights game, this opens up the offense. J-Rich I feel will shoulder that load as Nash will have to look for someone else to throw the ball too, and Shaq can't be counted on as a scorer for the entire game with his aging body. J-Rich is a scorere who will capatilize on this opportunity, and is good for pitching in about 5 boards and a couple of dimes. This game looks to be a 125-115 type game, and with Amare's 20+ points out of the equation, they have to come from somewhere. I look for this number to closer to 30 from here out for J Rich, so hopefully I can hit this biggy tonight

Actually found it on BoDog...It is at 25.5 and -115 now, I got in just in time...do you think it's a decent play?

Well what a great start so far. This is one reason to have money on books like Bodog. It's all about picking and choosing your spots, but patience is a bitch. It's not over yet but looking good :)

New coach promoting high flying playing, and leading scorer out with aging starting 5. Easy choice to go with another top scorer, the points have to come from someone! Keep it up J-Rich, and thanks for the encouragement from others, good luck on your plays!

Through 1 Q...9 Points 3 Boards 2 Dimes...14 of 26

4:34 still left in the SECOND QUARTER and this ball game is ovah!...Winner Winna easy dinner..

Going to drink these now:cheers:

Back